Latest Features & Opinion
Withholding negative research results not only skews scientific evidence but also puts into question the whole validity of medical research.
FOR YOUR PRACTICE
Physicians must remember that they will be a business owner in addition to being a health care provider.
Latest in Autism Spectrum Disorder
Although the prevalence of autism spectrum disorder is known to be more common among males than among females in the general population, information on sex-specific recurrence patterns is lacking.
Lower odds of ASD with intellectual disability were seen in the maternal multivitamin use group with or without additional iron or folic acid.
The treatment was effective in patients with autism with or without comorbid ADHD or neurogenetic disorders.
Latest in Neuromuscular Disorders
Repeat expansion of the C9orf72 gene does not account for the elevated prevalence of neuropsychiatric disease in relatives of patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
The FDA has approved Soliris for treating adults with myasthenia gravis.
The findings suggest that changes in immune status may be a consequence of ALS.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Coffee Consumption May Decrease Stroke Risk
- Patent Foramen Ovale and Migraine: Is It Time to Close the Book?
- Prochlorperazine More Effective Than Ketamine for Headache Relief in the Emergency Department
- Neuropsychiatric Conditions Common in Relatives of Patients With Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Intranasal Sumatriptan More Effectively Reduces Migraine-Associated Nausea
- Treating Cluster Headache: Weighing Current Therapies
- Alzheimer Disease Linked to High Cumulative Doses of Zolpidem in Elderly
- Better Migraine Pain Relief With IV Non-Opioid Combination vs IV Hydromorphone
- FDA Approves Myasthenia Gravis Treatment
- Brain Inflammation Associated With Depression, Anxiety in Multiple Sclerosis
- CTE Confirmed With Antemortem PET Imaging, Autopsy in Professional Football Player
- Childhood Abuse Associated With Migraine, Neuroticism in Adulthood
- Patients With Parkinson Disease Are at High Risk for Depression
- Improving Outcomes of Peripheral Nerve Surgery
- Thrombectomy Recommended in Stroke Patients With Mismatched Deficit, Infarct Volume