Latest Features & Opinion
Attempting to engage on an intellectual level about the heady concept of brain death while in the throes of bereavement can often lead to mistrust and confusion.
Latest in Autism Spectrum Disorder
NeuroPointDX announced the availability of the NPDX AA test, the first objective blood test that identifies metabolic subtypes associated with ASD in children as young as 18 months old.
A short parent questionnaire may be able to identify gastrointestinal disorders in children with autism spectrum disorder.
Prenatal exposure to most medications affecting neurotransmitter systems is not associated with estimates of autism spectrum disorder risk.
Latest in Neuromuscular Disorders
Nusinersen, an antisense oligonucleotide that increases functional SMN protein production from SMN2, was clinically effective for improving motor function.
Tiglutik is supplied as a thickened riluzole liquid that is intended to ease administration for patients with dysphagia.
The 2018 AANEM Annual Meeting is taking place at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in Washington, DC.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- New Diagnostic Criteria for Neurosarcoidosis: What You Need to Know
- Guideline for Diagnosis and Treatment of Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
- Guidelines on the Use of OnabotulinumtoxinA for Chronic Migraine
- Ivy League Rule Change Linked to Fewer Concussions During NCAA Football Games
- Addressing Levodopa-Resistant Parkinson Disease
- High Daily Stress Linked to Migraine Prevalence in Women
- Researchers Identify Coffee Component That May Provide Neuroprotection
- Functional Imaging in Movement Disorders: Diagnostic Advantages
- Dextroamphetamine Plus Physical Therapy Nonsuperior to Placebo for Improving Post-Stroke Motor Recovery
- Nusinersen May Be Effective for Short-Term Motor Function Improvements in Spinal Muscular Atrophy