Latest Features & Opinion
The greatest hurdle in developing effective treatments for TBI lies in the varied and dynamic pathophysiology and incomplete understanding of factors leading to poor outcome.
HIPAA doesn't require providers to encrypt devices or electronic information, but one could say it is strongly encouraged.
Latest in Autism Spectrum Disorders
A diagnosis of autism is associated with a doubled risk for a variety of substance use-related problems including drug and alcohol use disorders.
Although PCB chemicals were banned int he 1970s, they still linger in the environment.
Administration of the M-CHAT/F can be done by minimally trained PCPs.
Latest in Neuromuscular Disorders
Despite the benefits observed, the improvements still do not represent normal muscle function.
Patients with cancer or an autoimmune disease who underwent surgery were at a greater risk.
Sixty-three percent of patients achieved a complete and stable response that allowed them to discontinue all immunotherapies.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Cannabidiol Helps Reduce Frequency of Drop Seizures in Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome
- Advanced Neuroimaging Can Guide Interventions in Traumatic Brain Injury
- VIDEO: Elizabeth Thiele, MD, PhD Discusses Latest Cannabidiol Research
- Major Provider Knowledge Gap Delays Diagnosis, Treatment of Infantile Spasms
- Polypharmacy Alone Worsens Quality of Life in Epilepsy
- Official Sleep Recommendations for Children, Adolescents
- New Guidelines for Migraine Treatment in the Emergency Department
- Vitamin Deficiencies Common in Young Migraineurs
- Effect of Anti-CGRP Antibody On Wellness in Prodrome, Postdrome Migraine
- Cerebral Microbleeds May Be Linked to Disability in Multiple Sclerosis