Latest Features & Opinion
Keeping abreast of changing payment models and regulations is key to maximizing your practice's finances.
The greatest hurdle in developing effective treatments for TBI lies in the varied and dynamic pathophysiology and incomplete understanding of factors leading to poor outcome.
Latest in Autism Spectrum Disorders
Infection with the flu or receiving the flu vaccine during pregnancy was not linked to autism in offspring.
A diagnosis of autism is associated with a doubled risk for a variety of substance use-related problems including drug and alcohol use disorders.
Although PCB chemicals were banned int he 1970s, they still linger in the environment.
Latest in Neuromuscular Disorders
The US FDA has approved the first drug for the treatment of spinal muscular atrophy, a genetic disease that often results in premature death.
Patients who received ACE inhibitors showed a slower progression of myocardial fibrosis and fewer cardiovascular events.
Despite the benefits observed, the improvements still do not represent normal muscle function.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Vitamin D Levels Linked to Migraine in Men
- No Benefit for IV tPA Before Mechanical Thrombectomy in Ischemic Stroke
- Migraine Relief After Chiropractic Manipulation Likely a Placebo Effect
- Should EEG Periodic Discharges be Managed Similarly to Seizures?
- Template Improves Quality of Report on MRI for Multiple Sclerosis