Latest Features & Opinion
Many in the medical field are wondering whether now may be the right time for medical malpractice reform.
Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) are increasingly taking responsibility for health care management, record-keeping, and payment.
Latest in Autism Spectrum Disorder
Investigators have developed guidelines to follow for the use of art therapy in children with autism spectrum disorder.
Antidepressant use before conception was associated with a higher risk of autism spectrum disorders compared with antidepressant use during pregnancy.
All of the studies were small, including anywhere from 12 to 92 children, and they typically lasted less than 6 months.
Latest in Neuromuscular Disorders
Privigen is a ready-to-use liquid intravenous immune globulin product stabilized with proline.
Radicava is the first FDA approved treatment for ALS in over 20 years.
Radicava is the first approved treatment for ALS in over 20 years.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Increased Mortality in Parkinson's Disease Linked to Low Antidepressant Adherence
- MRI in Parkinson's Disease: Expanding Usability for Better Diagnostics
- Age, Gender, and Cognition Predict Weight Loss in Parkinson's Disease
- Parkinson's: Sleep Disturbances Affect Clinical Motor Subtypes, Disability
- The Handoff: Your Week in Neurology News - 9/21/17
- Exenatide Presents Exciting Therapeutic Possibilities for Parkinson's Disease
- Parkinson's, REM Sleep Disorder Combination Linked to Cognitive Decline
- Higher Doses of Pregabalin for Neuropathic Pain: Is it Safe?
- Buccal, Nasal Midazolam Most Cost-Effective for Pediatric Status Epilepticus
- Sleep-Disordered Breathing Associated With Cognitive Dysfunction
- Alzheimer's Disease Risk Similar in Women and Men With APOE ε3/ε4 Genotype
- Intravenous Thrombolysis Plus Mechanical Thrombectomy Improves Stroke Outcomes
- FDA Approves Demyelinating Polyneuropathy Treatment
- White Matter Volume in Infants May be Affected by General Anesthesia
- Impaired Sleep Caused by Stress Linked to Obesity