Latest Features & Opinion
Attempting to engage on an intellectual level about the heady concept of brain death while in the throes of bereavement can often lead to mistrust and confusion.
Latest in Autism Spectrum Disorder
Autism spectrum disorder is associated with increased risk of depression in young adulthood.
Prenatal tetanus, diphtheria, acellular pertussis vaccination is not associated with increased risk of autism spectrum disorder in offspring.
A literature review was conducted to assess the association between hypertensive disorders of pregnancy and neurodevelopmental disorders in offspring.
Latest in Neuromuscular Disorders
The 2018 AANEM Annual Meeting is taking place at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in Washington, DC.
Although regarded as a miracle drug to some, nusinersen comes with some troublesome strings attached.
DMD is predominately caused by out-of-frame deletions in the dystrophin gene, which results in absent or defective dystrophin protein, leading to progressive and irreversible muscle function loss.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis
- Pediatric Migraine: Evidence-Based Alternative Management
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches