Latest Features & Opinion
Malpractice liability reform would best be analyzed on a specialty-by-specialty basis.
FOR YOUR PRACTICE
While ICD-10-CM may be an improvement on an old process, big data is the revolution that has the potential to change health care forever.
Latest in Autism Spectrum Disorder
A literature review was conducted to assess the association between hypertensive disorders of pregnancy and neurodevelopmental disorders in offspring.
Common allergic conditions, especially food allergy, are associated with autism spectrum disorder in children.
There is international consensus as to the importance of work experience and vocational training for helping individuals with ASD obtain employment.
Latest in Neuromuscular Disorders
ICU-acquired weakness syndromes manifest themselves in a range of ways among patients — as a spectrum of disease rather than in specific form.
SGT-001 is a novel adeno-associated viral vector mediated gene transfer that could potentially address the underlying genetic cause of DMD, mutations in the dystrophin gene.
A new immunotherapy appears to be well tolerated and possibly of benefit in patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Addressing Rare Headache Disorders: Acute Confusional Migraine
- No Significant Clinical Differences Between Cluster Headaches With and Without Aura
- The Role of Neurogenic Inflammation in Fibromyalgia Pathophysiology
- Deep Brain Stimulation May Slow Rest Tremor Progression in Parkinson Disease
- Hypertensive Disorders of Pregnancy May Be Associated With Increased Autism and ADHD Risk
- Herpesvirus Abundant in Alzheimer Disease Brain, New Study Finds
- Weighing the Risks of Deep Brain Stimulation
- Grey Matter Atrophy Sequence in Multiple Sclerosis Phenotypes
- Higher Vitamin D Levels Associated With Fewer Lesions in Multiple Sclerosis
- α-Linolenic Acid Associated With Reduced Multiple Sclerosis Activity on MRI
- Screening Tool Differentiates Progressive Supranuclear Palsy and Parkinson Disease
- Risk Factors for Impulse Control Behaviors in Parkinson Disease
- Cardiac Pathology in SUDEP Compared With Sudden Arrhythmic or Traumatic Deaths
- 11.2% of U.S. Adults Aged ≥45 Report Subjective Mental Decline
- AMA Aims to Boost Affordability of ACA Marketplace Plans