Latest Features & Opinion
Despite 3 large randomized trials and updated guidelines, the question of PFO closure remains a complex entity.
HIPAA doesn't require providers to encrypt devices or electronic information, but one could say it is strongly encouraged.
Latest in Autism Spectrum Disorders
Administration of the M-CHAT/F can be done by minimally trained PCPs.
The rate of autism diagnosis was 11.3% for those with an older sibling with autism, and .92% for those without.
Children with autism had a hearing deficit within a specific frequency.
Latest in Neuromuscular Disorders
Patients who underwent surgery also experienced lower distress levels from treatment-related symptoms.
Anti-GalC IgG may contribute to the pathogenesis of Guillain-Barré syndrome.
Deflazacort is intended to help improve muscle strength and other functional outcomes in DMD regardless of genetic etiology.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Calcium Supplementation May Raise Dementia Risk in Older Women
- Updated Guidance for Infants With Congenital Zika Infection
- Investigational Alzheimer's Drug Gets FDA Fast Track
- FDA Grants Trokendi XR Tentative Label Expansion for Migraine Tx
- Social Cognition May Be Compromised in Alcohol Use Disorder