Latest Features & Opinion
Malpractice liability reform would best be analyzed on a specialty-by-specialty basis.
FOR YOUR PRACTICE
While ICD-10-CM may be an improvement on an old process, big data is the revolution that has the potential to change health care forever.
Latest in Autism Spectrum Disorder
Common allergic conditions, especially food allergy, are associated with autism spectrum disorder in children.
There is international consensus as to the importance of work experience and vocational training for helping individuals with ASD obtain employment.
There are currently no approved pharmacological treatments that address these core symptoms of ASD.
Latest in Neuromuscular Disorders
A new immunotherapy appears to be well tolerated and possibly of benefit in patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
High-dose intravenous immunoglobulin therapy was administered to all patients and may have contributed to neutralization of eculizumab.
ACE-083 is currently being studied in a Phase 2 trial for FSHD and another for Charcot-Marie-Tooth (CMT) disease.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Visual Association Test, MMSE Highly Predictive of Dementia in Older Adults
- Epilepsy's Mobility Problem: Advocating for Changes in Transportation Laws, Public Resources
- The Future of Freezing of Gait in Parkinson's: Exploring Potential Treatments and Preventive Strategies
- Women With Epilepsy More Likely to Have Major Depressive Disorder
- Some Common Allergies Linked to Odds of Autism in Children
- CAPPRI Scale is Feasible for Assessing Health-Related Quality of Life in Diabetic Distal Sensorimotor Polyneuropathy
- Long-Term Type 1 Diabetes Associated With Cognitive Decline
- White Matter Hyperintensities in RCVS Vary Over Time
- Disrupted Thalamo-Striato-Hypothalamic Function May Serve as a Good Biomarker for Parkinson Disease
- Levetiracetam Effective as Episodic Migraine Prophylactic