Latest Features & Opinion
Malpractice liability reform would best be analyzed on a specialty-by-specialty basis.
FOR YOUR PRACTICE
While ICD-10-CM may be an improvement on an old process, big data is the revolution that has the potential to change health care forever.
Latest in Autism Spectrum Disorder
Autism spectrum disorder is associated with increased risk of depression in young adulthood.
Prenatal tetanus, diphtheria, acellular pertussis vaccination is not associated with increased risk of autism spectrum disorder in offspring.
A literature review was conducted to assess the association between hypertensive disorders of pregnancy and neurodevelopmental disorders in offspring.
Latest in Neuromuscular Disorders
Although regarded as a miracle drug to some, nusinersen comes with some troublesome strings attached.
DMD is predominately caused by out-of-frame deletions in the dystrophin gene, which results in absent or defective dystrophin protein, leading to progressive and irreversible muscle function loss.
Investigators aim to facilitate early recognition and consideration for patients with Duchenne muscular dystrophy and internalizing psychiatric symptoms.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Ajovy Injection Approved for Migraine Prevention in Adults
- Higher Levels of Cholesterol May Protect Men From Parkinson Disease
- Chronic Pain May Be Contributor to Suicide
- Few With Acute Migraine Take Triptans, Many Discontinue the Drug
- FDA Approves Tiglutik for the Treatment of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- 5 Key Findings Presented at 2018 Parkinson Disease Conference
- Parkinson Disease and the Gut: Treatment Potential Abounds
- Managing Comorbid Migraine and Mood Disorders: A Synergistic Approach
- Stroke-Code Patients With Low NIHSS Score, No Acute Imaging Findings Often Misdiagnosed
- Ethical Challenges of Nusinersen: Considerations When Counseling on Treatment
- New 15-Item Dyspnea-ALS-Score Assesses Dyspnea in ALS
- CDC: About One in Five U.S. Adults Have Chronic Pain
- Fingolimod Cuts Multiple Sclerosis Relapses in Pediatric Patients
- Gains in Insurance Coverage Seen for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual Adults
- Brivaracetam Effective for Reducing Seizures in Patients with Epileptic Encephalopathies