Latest Features & Opinion
A joint medical and surgical approach may ensure the best outcome.
The idea of low-dose tPA will likely not be abandoned despite recent findings.
Latest in Autism Spectrum Disorders
Researchers will now have to explore the optimal dose for the supplements.
Treatment with risperidone over a 6 month period was associated with an average weight gain of 5.4±3.4kg.
Objective measures of autism symptom severity are necessary to accurately diagnose autism and measure the effectiveness of treatment interventions.
Latest in Neuromuscular Disorders
This is the second extension requested by the FDA.
The panel took a similar stance in the fall when it did not recommend Biomarin's drisapersen for the treatment of DMD.
Treatment has been linked to durable, symptom-free, treatment-free remission in several cases of MG.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- New Guidelines for Migraine Treatment in the Emergency Department
- Anti-LINGO-1 Fails to Meet Primary Endpoint in Multiple Sclerosis
- Surgical Resection Only Hope to Prevent Infantile Spasm Relapse
- Exercise May Improve Knowledge Retention, but Timing Matters
- Huntington's Disease May Be More Prevalent Than We Think
- Prevalence of Autism in Epilepsy Suggests Shared Etiology
- Optogenetics: A Promising Treatment for Migraine Symptoms
- Clopidogrel May Not Reduce Stroke Risk in Carriers of Certain CYP2C19 Alleles
- Axon Registry Aims to Improve Outcomes for Patients, Physicians
- Antipsychotics May Elevate Risk of Movement Disorders