American Academy of Neurology Annual Meeting 2015
Investigators assessed patients with sporadic ALS to determine the relationship between somatosensory cortex excitability and survival prognosis.
As injectable disease-modifying therapies can be inconvenient for patients with MS, fingolimod offers an oral treatment option that is associated with significantly lower risk for relapse.
The system is currently being assessed for its use in stroke rehabilition in the Phase 3 supplemental study 'E-FIT', involving 60 patients.
The checklist included reminders for time-sensitive measures.
The topical gel may be suitable for patients who experience gastrointestinal side effects from oral NSAIDs.
Investigational multiple sclerosis drug MD1003 delivers 300 mg/day of biotin, a huge increase the usually recommended dose of 30-100 mcg/day.
Compared with APOE ε4, APOE ε2 seems to have an indirect effect on cognition by influencing AD pathology.
The app's data easily exports so that physicians have access to accurate, long- and short-term outcomes for patients.
Uncertainty about when to order imaging studies, existing guidelines on migraine preventive treatments common.
Common Parkinson's hallucinations replicated using Oculus Rift headset.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Check out what's trending
Neurology Advisor Articles
- OCD in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Features Distinct Phenotype, Associated Symptoms
- History of Migraine Associated With Higher Risk for Cochlear Disorders
- Patent Foramen Ovale Closure for Stroke Prevention: Key Principles for Clinical Practice
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation in Pediatric Epilepsy: Weighing the Risks and Benefits
- A Model for Predicting Quality of Life Improvements After Deep Brain Stimulation
- Some Statins May Be Associated With Cognition, Memory Deficits
- Neuropathic Pain Treatments
- Cannabis for Multiple Sclerosis: Prescriber's Perspective
- New Monoclonal Antibody BAN2401 Reduces Amyloid Plaques, Improves Cognition in Alzheimer's
- Nonpharmacologic Interventions for Alzheimer's Have Greater Impact on Outcomes Than Currently Available Medications
- First-in-Class Therapy Approved for Polyneuropathy Caused by hATTR
- High Anxiety Symptoms Prevalent in Epilepsy, Mesial Temporal Sclerosis
- Advance Care Planning Doesn't Aid Quality of Life
- Variation in Specialty Drug Coverage Across Health Plans
- Alcohol Exposure Via Breastmilk May Affect Infant Development