American Academy of Neurology Annual Meeting 2015
The system is currently being assessed for its use in stroke rehabilition in the Phase 3 supplemental study 'E-FIT', involving 60 patients.
The checklist included reminders for time-sensitive measures.
The topical gel may be suitable for patients who experience gastrointestinal side effects from oral NSAIDs.
Investigational multiple sclerosis drug MD1003 delivers 300 mg/day of biotin, a huge increase the usually recommended dose of 30-100 mcg/day.
Compared with APOE ε4, APOE ε2 seems to have an indirect effect on cognition by influencing AD pathology.
The app's data easily exports so that physicians have access to accurate, long- and short-term outcomes for patients.
Uncertainty about when to order imaging studies, existing guidelines on migraine preventive treatments common.
Common Parkinson's hallucinations replicated using Oculus Rift headset.
30 mg of suvorexant improved PRO and PSG measures of sleep maintenance and sleep onset at the earliest time points.
Those who drank larger amounts of hard alcohol had the strongest association with lower EDSS.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Check out what's trending
Neurology Advisor Articles
- McDonald Criteria Update: Further Distinction Between Relapsing-Remitting, Primary-Progressive MS
- Distinct Clinical Characteristics of Headache Associated With Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Magnesium Plus Environmental Enrichment Boosts Cognition, Memory in Alzheimer's Mouse Model
- Prognostic Significance of Weight Loss in Patients With Early Parkinsonism
- Diet Linked to Multiple Sclerosis Disability, Disease Severity
- Coffee Consumption May Decrease Stroke Risk
- When and How to Approach Driving Cessation in Patients With Dementia
- Erenumab, Fremanezumab Reduce Migraine Frequency, Burden
- Some Antiepileptic Drugs Associated With Increased Risk for Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis
- Language Deficits and EEG Changes Predict Conversion From MCI to Alzheimer Disease
- Obesity and Alzheimer Disease: Exploring Risk Modification
- Increased Amyloid Burden With Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Vigabatrin Beneficial for Focal Seizures in Tuberous Sclerosis Complex
- Number of Americans With Alzheimer Disease Expected to More Than Double by 2060
- Deep Brain Stimulation Improves Survival in Parkinson Disease