AAN 2017 Coverage
There is little data to support telestroke for IV thrombolysis administration in the extended time window of 3 to 4.5 hours after stroke onset.
Treatment with the monoclonal antibody erenumab reduced the number of monthly migraine days experienced in patients with episodic migraine.
Pulse pressure was associated with the risk for ischemic stroke in first-ever ischemic stroke patients old than 60 years.
Results from 2 phase 3 clinical trials demonstrated efficacy of adjunctive cannabidiol for the treatment of drop seizures in Lennox-Gastaut syndrome.
Posttraumatic stress disorder is associated with a high incidence of chronic pain; what role headache plays in that relationship is not well known.
Resumption of oral anticoagulants after intracerebral hemorrhage was found to improve outcomes at 1 year.
Non-demented elderly patients experiencing excessive daytime sleepiness may be at increased risk for β-amyloid accumulation.
Mortality among women with preeclampsia and pregnancy-associated stroke was significantly higher than in controls.
A newly published guideline shines light on sudden unexpected death in epilepsy and how clinicians can help prevent it.
Women with a history of migraine are at increased risk for developing hypertension.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Check out what's trending
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Growing Old Without Alzheimer's Pathology: What's the Secret?
- Minocycline May Slow Progression From Clinically Isolated Syndrome to Multiple Sclerosis
- Brain Inflammation Observed in Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Extended-Release Amantadine Reduces Levodopa-Induced Dyskinesia in Parkinson's Disease
- Treating Post-Traumatic Headache After Concussion