AAN In-depth 2017
Jessica Karl, PA-C, of Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, discusses her research on the utility and feasibility of deep brain stimulation in patients with Huntington's disease. Scroll below the video for the full transcript.
Joohi Jimenez-Shahed, MD, discusses her research on the use of deutetrabenazine for the treatment of tardive dyskinesia in patients taking concomitant antipsychotics or neuroleptics. Scroll below the video for the full transcript.
Jori Fleisher, MD, MSCE, of New York University School of Medicine, discusses her research on an interdisciplinary home visit program for patients with advanced Parkinson's disease. Scroll below the video for the full transcript.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Brainstem Damage in Epilepsy May Be Biomarker for Increased SUDEP Risk
- Increased Epilepsy Risk Identified in Multiple Sclerosis
- Distinct Clinical Characteristics Associated With Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Managing Chronic Pain Associated With Traumatic Brain Injury
- Prognostic Significance of Weight Loss in Patients With Early Parkinsonism
- Coffee Consumption May Decrease Stroke Risk
- When and How to Approach Driving Cessation in Patients With Dementia
- NBT System Gets FDA Clearance for Depression Treatment
- Erenumab, Fremanezumab Reduce Migraine Frequency, Burden
- Some Antiepileptic Drugs Associated With Increased Risk for Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis
- McDonald Criteria Update: Further Distinction Between Relapsing-Remitting, Primary-Progressive MS
- Initial Treatment With Ethosuximide Improves Behavioral Outcomes in Childhood Absence Epilepsy
- Bivacizumab Wins Full FDA Approval for Glioblastoma Treatment
- Men With Parkinson Disease More Likely to Have Caregiver
- Diet Linked to Multiple Sclerosis Disability, Diseases Severity