Most Recent Articles by Albert S. Favate, MD
Interventional stroke treatment continues to rapidly evolve as health care providers implement new protocols to ensure more rapid, successful treatment.
New recommendations for the treatment of acute stroke put emergency physicians and neurology stroke specialists at odds.
The long-awaited results of the MR CLEAN trial are sure to affect the future of acute stroke treatment.
Brittany Maynard's physician-assisted suicide has reignited the "death with dignity" debate that challenges the ethical standards of the medical profession.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Expanded Treatment Window for Clot Retrieval Device in Acute Ischemic Stroke
- Genetic and Imaging Markers in Migraine: Ready for Prime Time?
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage-Related Hospital Mortality Reduced With Prior NOAC Use
- Resting Tremor Most Common in Early Parkinson Disease
- Erenumab for Episodic Migraine: A Closer Look at the Data
- Updated Ischemic Stroke Guidelines: Expert Takeaways
- Alternative Genetic Risk Variant for Alzheimer Disease Identified
- Advance Directives for Dementia: Honoring Patient Wishes When You Don't Know What They Are
- Ethical Considerations in New Coma Research
- Poor Sleep Associated With Worse PTSD, Chronic Pain in Youth
- Shortcomings in ALS Research: Strategies for Improvement
- Treatments Vary in Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Premature Dementia Risk Increased in Those With Heart Defects
- Are Casual Observers Able to Accurately Localize Areas of Facial Paralysis?
- Adolescents With Chronic Headache May Benefit From Targeted Group Education