Most Recent Articles by Albert S. Favate, MD
Interventional stroke treatment continues to rapidly evolve as health care providers implement new protocols to ensure more rapid, successful treatment.
New recommendations for the treatment of acute stroke put emergency physicians and neurology stroke specialists at odds.
The long-awaited results of the MR CLEAN trial are sure to affect the future of acute stroke treatment.
Brittany Maynard's physician-assisted suicide has reignited the "death with dignity" debate that challenges the ethical standards of the medical profession.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- McDonald Criteria Update: Further Distinction Between Relapsing-Remitting, Primary-Progressive MS
- Distinct Clinical Characteristics of Headache Associated With Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Increased Epilepsy Risk Identified in Multiple Sclerosis
- Magnesium Plus Environmental Enrichment Boosts Cognition, Memory in Alzheimer's Mouse Model
- Prognostic Significance of Weight Loss in Patients With Early Parkinsonism
- Coffee Consumption May Decrease Stroke Risk
- When and How to Approach Driving Cessation in Patients With Dementia
- NBT System Gets FDA Clearance for Depression Treatment
- Erenumab, Fremanezumab Reduce Migraine Frequency, Burden
- Some Antiepileptic Drugs Associated With Increased Risk for Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis
- Obesity and Alzheimer Disease: Exploring Risk Modification
- Increased Amyloid Burden With Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Vigabatrin Beneficial for Focal Seizures in Tuberous Sclerosis Complex
- Number of Americans With Alzheimer Disease Expected to More Than Double by 2060
- Deep Brain Stimulation Improves Survival in Parkinson Disease