Most Recent Articles by Alicia Ciccone
Researchers report 2 cases of a severe B-cell-mediated CNS disease after treatment with alemtuzumab in patients with multiple sclerosis.
UCB Pharma looks to expand its epilepsy drug as Biogen cuts a deal to protect Tecfidera, while insiders suggest that pharmacists should play a bigger role in managing the growing Alzheimer's dementia population.
A significant inverse trend was observed between the Healthy Nordic Food Index and risk of stroke.
The medical community questions whether mobile stroke units are sustainable, new research further links concussions with Alzheimer's disease, and a new trial examines the effects of fasting on MS.
Women who were pregnant and slept for less than 6 hours per night or had poor sleep quality had a greater risk of developing gestational diabetes.
More Articles by Alicia Ciccone
Neurology Advisor Articles
- No Difference in Neurodevelopment in Children Conceived by Assisted Reproduction
- Case Report: Treatment With Alemtuzumab May Prompt Severe CNS Disease
- Treating Pain in Depression May Help Improve Cognition
- The Handoff: Your Week in Neurology News - 1/19/17
- FDA Warns of Implantable Infusion Pumps in MRI