Most Recent Articles by Alicia Ciccone
The CDC says we should be paying more attention to fall-related concussion prevention in the elderly while one of the NFL's own heads to Harvard for a neurosurgery residency.
The US FDA has approved safinamide as adjunctive therapy in Parkinson's disease to increase "on" time
Patients with inherited thrombophilias who did not undergo patent foramen ovale closure faced a significantly increased risk of stroke.
Marathon sells off its controversial DMD drug as the FDA stands to double its fees for the drug approval process under the new Trump budget.
For the second time, the US FDA is warning physicians and patients to be aware of an experimental procedure that is being promoted as a treatment in autonomic dysfunction.
More Articles by Alicia Ciccone
Neurology Advisor Articles
- New Sleep Apnea Clinical Practice Guidelines
- International League Against Epilepsy Updates Epilepsy Classification System
- In Refractory Status Epilepticus, Lacosamide May Be a Good Option
- Patent Foramen Ovale Closure Reduces Stroke Risk in Patients With Inherited Thrombophilias
- The Handoff: Your Week in Neurology News - 3/23/17
- Q&A: Strategies for Transitioning Pediatric Patients to Adult Care
- Epilepsy Risk May Increase After Incident Depression
- Alzheimer's Caregiver Coping Program Does Not Increase Health Care Costs
- Valproate for Epilepsy Poses Greater Risk for Major Congenital Malformations
- VTE Recurrence Decreased With Rivaroxaban