Most Recent Articles by Alicia Ciccone
Optimal antiplatelet treatment has yet to be determined for stroke survivors with prior intracerebral hemorrhage.
Follow timely coverage of the International Stroke Conference right here on Neurology Advisor.
Delays related to the determination of treatment eligibility increased door-to-needle times by more than 30 minutes compared with patients with no delays.
Neither lying flat nor sitting up appears to alter outcomes in patients presenting with acute stroke.
Among ICH survivors, 63% developed both depression and dementia during a 5-year follow-up study.
More Articles by Alicia Ciccone
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Cannabis: Current Evidence and Research Recommendations
- Addressing Gender Differences in Concussion Diagnosis and Treatment
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis Halted With Immunosuppression, Stem Cell Transplant
- Maternal Antiepileptic Use and Risk for Major Congenital Malformations in Offspring
- In Stroke, No Clear Benefit for Head Positioning