Most Recent Articles by Alicia Ciccone
Patients can receive the gammaCore device by participating in the gammaCore Patient Registry program.
Transporting neonates from the intensive care unit to MRI suites can pose challenges to care and patient safety.
Senator John McCain has been handed a grim neurological diagnosis. Plus, a new headache treatment is on the market.
State drug agencies face a new and growing threat in gabapentin abuse as the NIH battles through a brain tissue shortage.
Researchers say serotonin levels may be a biomarker of SIDS. Plus, new findings may help develop therapeutics that can better penetrate the blood-brain barrier.
More Articles by Alicia Ciccone
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Growing Old Without Alzheimer's Pathology: What's the Secret?
- Minocycline May Slow Progression From Clinically Isolated Syndrome to Multiple Sclerosis
- Brain Inflammation Observed in Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Extended-Release Amantadine Reduces Levodopa-Induced Dyskinesia in Parkinson's Disease
- Treating Post-Traumatic Headache After Concussion