Latest in Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia
Women aged 75 and older with a history of hypertension, stroke, and periodontitis were at a significantly greater risk of dementia.
The drug will also be the subject of a second phase 3 study evaluating the safety and efficacy in patients with mild Alzheimer's dementia.
Cortical arterial disease may correlate to cerebral beta amyloid accumulation.
Those treated with ADT for over one year had double the risk compared to patients who did not receive the therapy.
Researchers found a link between gait and amyloid levels in the brain.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Migraine and Gastrointestinal Disorders: Elucidating an Association
- Brain Health in Contact Sports: Putting It All on the Line
- Alzheimer's Disease Risk Similar in Women and Men With APOE ε3/ε4 Genotype
- Non-Invasive Magnetic Device Approved by FDA for Migraine Tx
- FDA Approves Device for Tx of Chronic Pain