Most Recent Articles by Batya Swift Yasgur, MA, LMSW
Investigators sought to determine the risk of MI, stroke, PAD, VTE, atrial fibrillation or atrial flutter, and heart failure in patients with migraine.
Acupuncture with stretching was compared with acupuncture, stretching, and physiotherapy in individuals with tension-type headache.
Investigators sought to determine whether cortical morphology is related to headache frequency, posttraumatic headache, and the number of years with posttraumatic headache.
In nonobese women with chronic migraines, investigators seek the relationship between neuropeptide Y, β-cell function, and glucagon-like peptide-1 secretion.
EHRs can improve health care, however they also can compromise patient encounters.
More Articles by Batya Swift Yasgur, MA, LMSW
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Clarifying Cardiovascular Risk in Migraine
- Parkinson Disease Symptom Fluctuations Well-Managed With Adaptive Deep Brain Stimulation
- More Evidence Supports Benefits of Cannabidiol for Treatment-Resistant Epilepsy
- Monthly Erenumab Reduces Frequency of Episodic Migraine
- Reduced Risk for Multiple Sclerosis Linked to Greater Sun Exposure
- Tamsulosin Associated With Dementia Risk in Older Patients With BPH
- FDA Approves Blood Test to Assess Concussion
- Gait Difficulty in Parkinson Disease May Be Associated With More Progressive Disease Course
- Tau PET a Useful Biomarker for Alzheimer Disease Risk and Progression
- Multiple Sclerosis Drug Zinbryta Withdrawn From the Market
- Incidence of Delayed Traumatic Intracranial Hemorrhage Low in Older Adults With Blunt Head Trauma
- Older Epilepsy Patients More Likely to Experience AED, Non-AED Drug Interaction
- Female Gender, Natalizumab Exposure Associated With Increased Lymphopenia Risk in FNG-Treated MS
- Accelerated Cognitive Decline Associated With Retinopathy
- Treatment Effects Often Exaggerated in Early Clinical Studies