Becker Muscular Dystrophy
Patients who received ACE inhibitors showed a slower progression of myocardial fibrosis and fewer cardiovascular events.
Researchers recommend that follow-up protocols be developed for those with elevated CK but negative DMD gene testing.
The conditions are similar, but differ in rate of progression and age of onset.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Migraine Relief After Chiropractic Manipulation Likely a Placebo Effect
- No Benefit for IV tPA Before Mechanical Thrombectomy in Ischemic Stroke
- Vitamin D Levels Linked to Migraine in Men
- Template Improves Quality of Report on MRI for Multiple Sclerosis
- Should EEG Periodic Discharges be Managed Similarly to Seizures?