Becker Muscular Dystrophy
Patients who received ACE inhibitors showed a slower progression of myocardial fibrosis and fewer cardiovascular events.
Researchers recommend that follow-up protocols be developed for those with elevated CK but negative DMD gene testing.
The conditions are similar, but differ in rate of progression and age of onset.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Cannabis: Current Evidence and Research Recommendations
- Addressing Gender Differences in Concussion Diagnosis and Treatment
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis Halted With Immunosuppression, Stem Cell Transplant
- Maternal Antiepileptic Use and Risk for Major Congenital Malformations in Offspring
- In Stroke, No Clear Benefit for Head Positioning