The FDA fast-tracked the new drug for its safety and effectiveness in the treatment of a rare pediatric disorder.
Radiomic-based superpc signature stratifies patients into low- or high-risk groups for PFS, OS.
The role of antiangiogenic agents continues to evolve in the treatment of CNS cancers.
Researchers were able to identify 8 genes that showed the highest association to outcomes.
Multiple modalities were found to be superior to single modality therapies in elderly patients with glioblastoma.
Interestingly, the risk of death and tumor progression was increased in low-grade gliomas.
Those who received both treatments lived longer than those who received radiation alone.
Over 10 000 brain and CNS tumors are diagnosed in adolescent and young adults each year.
The association may be mediated by mechanisms dependent on matrix metalloproteinases.
Researchers found an association between obesity and meningioma risk, but not for glioma.
The combination therapy specifically targets glioblastoma cells.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Migraine Relief After Chiropractic Manipulation Likely a Placebo Effect
- No Benefit for IV tPA Before Mechanical Thrombectomy in Ischemic Stroke
- Vitamin D Levels Linked to Migraine in Men
- Template Improves Quality of Report on MRI for Multiple Sclerosis
- Should EEG Periodic Discharges be Managed Similarly to Seizures?