Most Recent Articles by Christopher Chalk, DC, MPH
While likely a placebo effect, spinal manipulation may be an option for patients with migraine refractory to treatment.
It is not clear whether CSF CD27 could provide novel or simply complementary prognostic value in clinically isolated syndrome.
Glucocorticoids are often prescribed to RCVS patients either due to a misdiagnosis of PACNS, or fear of missing PACNS.
A combination of age and clinical scores better predicted cognitive impairment than age alone.
Greater spasm cessation was achieved in the combination group vs those who received hormonal therapy alone.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Cannabis: Current Evidence and Research Recommendations
- Addressing Gender Differences in Concussion Diagnosis and Treatment
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis Halted With Immunosuppression, Stem Cell Transplant
- Maternal Antiepileptic Use and Risk for Major Congenital Malformations in Offspring
- In Stroke, No Clear Benefit for Head Positioning