Most Recent Articles by Cindy Lampner
Benzodiazepines increase risk for pneumonia-associated hospitalization, mortality in patients with Alzheimer disease.
Men with low serum vitamin D levels had significantly increased odds of headache compared with those who had normal levels.
Infection with the flu or receiving the flu vaccine during pregnancy was not linked to autism in offspring.
Mitochondrial metabolism is one of the pathways affected in chronic fatigue syndrome.
A patient with a baseline pain score of 60 on a scale of 0 to 100 would be expected to have a pain score of 45 after a non-acupuncture intervention; 35 after a sham acupuncture intervention; and 30 after true acupuncture.
More Articles by Cindy Lampner
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Migraine and Gastrointestinal Disorders: Elucidating an Association
- Alzheimer's Disease Risk Similar in Women and Men With APOE ε3/ε4 Genotype
- Non-Invasive Magnetic Device Approved by FDA for Migraine Tx
- Multiple Sclerosis Risk Significantly Associated With Vitamin D Deficiency
- FDA Approves Device for Tx of Chronic Pain
- Defining Unique Needs for Palliative and Hospice Care in Huntington Disease
- ENCHANTED Update: No Role for Low-Dose Alteplase After All?
- Gender Plays a Role in Autism Spectrum Disorder Recurrence Among Siblings
- Prescription, OTC Sleep Medications Often Used in Older Adults
- Medicare Boosted Restrictions on Opioids From 2006-2015