Clinical Charts Archive
Blood pressure classification, diagnostic workup of hypertension, assess for major cardiovascular disease risk factors and identifiable causes, and blood pressure measurement techniques.
Step by step approach to managing hypertension including which anti-hypertensives should be initiated and when to adjust therapy.
Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme (ACE) Inhibitors and ACEI Combination Therapy Hypertension Dosing Chart.
Hypertension dosing regiment chart for loop, potassium-sparing, and thiazide-like diuretics.
Oral calcium channel blockers (CCBs) for the treatment of hypertension including benzothiazepines, dihydropyridines, and diphenylalkylamines.
Beta-blocker pharmacokinetics comparison chart for hypertension.
2 charts: First is details for evaluating insomnia. Second is a list of the major categories of sleep disorders.
Adult doses for migraine and headache treatments including barbiturates, ergot alkaloids, and NSAIDs.
Inclusive list of disease modifying medications FDA approved for multiple sclerosis.
Comparative chart of narcotic analgesics including formulations, strengths, and dosing intervals.
Chart with medications used to treat neuropathic pain, including diabetic peripheral neuropathy, fibromyalgia, and postherpetic neuralgia.
Opioid equianalgesic dosing chart used for interchanging between drug, route of administration, or both.
Compare the abuse deterrent mechanism, special risk groups, contraindications, and warnings/precautions for FDA approved opioids.
Parkinson's drug treatment chart categorized by pharmacological class.
Guidelines for pharmacological prophylaxis of migraines chart
Antipsychotic dosing and titration chart of commonly used first-generation and second-generation antipsychotics.
Drug comparisons for mood disorders such as bipolar disorder, major depressive disorder, treatment resistant depression, premenstrual dysphoric disorder, and others.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- New Sleep Apnea Clinical Practice Guidelines
- International League Against Epilepsy Updates Epilepsy Classification System
- In Refractory Status Epilepticus, Lacosamide May Be a Good Option
- Patent Foramen Ovale Closure Reduces Stroke Risk in Patients With Inherited Thrombophilias
- The Handoff: Your Week in Neurology News - 3/23/17
- Q&A: Strategies for Transitioning Pediatric Patients to Adult Care
- Epilepsy Risk May Increase After Incident Depression
- Alzheimer's Caregiver Coping Program Does Not Increase Health Care Costs
- Valproate for Epilepsy Poses Greater Risk for Major Congenital Malformations
- VTE Recurrence Decreased With Rivaroxaban