Clinical Charts Archive
Blood pressure classification, diagnostic workup of hypertension, assess for major cardiovascular disease risk factors and identifiable causes, and blood pressure measurement techniques.
Step by step approach to managing hypertension including which anti-hypertensives should be initiated and when to adjust therapy.
Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme (ACE) Inhibitors and ACEI Combination Therapy Hypertension Dosing Chart.
Hypertension dosing regiment chart for loop, potassium-sparing, and thiazide-like diuretics.
Oral calcium channel blockers (CCBs) for the treatment of hypertension including benzothiazepines, dihydropyridines, and diphenylalkylamines.
Beta-blocker pharmacokinetics comparison chart for hypertension.
2 charts: First is details for evaluating insomnia. Second is a list of the major categories of sleep disorders.
Adult doses for migraine and headache treatments including barbiturates, ergot alkaloids, and NSAIDs.
Inclusive list of disease modifying medications FDA approved for multiple sclerosis.
Comparative chart of narcotic analgesics including formulations, strengths, and dosing intervals.
Chart with medications used to treat neuropathic pain, including diabetic peripheral neuropathy, fibromyalgia, and postherpetic neuralgia.
Opioid equianalgesic dosing chart used for interchanging between drug, route of administration, or both.
Compare the abuse deterrent mechanism, special risk groups, contraindications, and warnings/precautions for FDA approved opioids.
Parkinson's drug treatment chart categorized by pharmacological class.
Guidelines for pharmacological prophylaxis of migraines chart
Antipsychotic dosing and titration chart of commonly used first-generation and second-generation antipsychotics.
Drug comparisons for mood disorders such as bipolar disorder, major depressive disorder, treatment resistant depression, premenstrual dysphoric disorder, and others.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Vitamin D Deficiency Affects Cognition in Multiple Sclerosis
- Telestroke Treatment With IV tPA: How Long Is the Window of Opportunity?
- Hypothalamus May Play a Central Role in Chronic Migraine
- Migraine Attacks Associated With Reduced Dopamine Levels
- Polypharmacy in Schizophrenia May Have Adverse Effect on Cognition
- In MS, Disease Duration, Lesion Load Predict Relapses and Disability Progression
- Ocrelizumab May Improve Cognitive Function in Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis
- Teriflunomide for MS Associated With Low Rates of Infection, Lymphopenia
- The Handoff: Your Week in Neurology News - 5/25/17
- In Multiple Sclerosis, Hand Strength May Indicate Disease Status