Clinical Charts Archive
Blood pressure classification, diagnostic workup of hypertension, assess for major cardiovascular disease risk factors and identifiable causes, and blood pressure measurement techniques.
Step by step approach to managing hypertension including which anti-hypertensives should be initiated and when to adjust therapy.
Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme (ACE) Inhibitors and ACEI Combination Therapy Hypertension Dosing Chart.
Hypertension dosing regiment chart for loop, potassium-sparing, and thiazide-like diuretics.
Oral calcium channel blockers (CCBs) for the treatment of hypertension including benzothiazepines, dihydropyridines, and diphenylalkylamines.
Beta-blocker pharmacokinetics comparison chart for hypertension.
2 charts: First is details for evaluating insomnia. Second is a list of the major categories of sleep disorders.
Adult doses for migraine and headache treatments including barbiturates, ergot alkaloids, and NSAIDs.
Inclusive list of disease modifying medications FDA approved for multiple sclerosis.
Comparative chart of narcotic analgesics including formulations, strengths, and dosing intervals.
Chart with medications used to treat neuropathic pain, including diabetic peripheral neuropathy, fibromyalgia, and postherpetic neuralgia.
Opioid equianalgesic dosing chart used for interchanging between drug, route of administration, or both.
Compare the abuse deterrent mechanism, special risk groups, contraindications, and warnings/precautions for FDA approved opioids.
Parkinson's drug treatment chart categorized by pharmacological class.
Guidelines for pharmacological prophylaxis of migraines chart
Antipsychotic dosing and titration chart of commonly used first-generation and second-generation antipsychotics.
Drug comparisons for mood disorders such as bipolar disorder, major depressive disorder, treatment resistant depression, premenstrual dysphoric disorder, and others.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Coffee Consumption May Decrease Stroke Risk
- Prochlorperazine More Effective Than Ketamine for Headache Relief in the Emergency Department
- CTE Confirmed With Antemortem PET Imaging, Autopsy in Professional Football Player
- Intranasal Sumatriptan More Effectively Reduces Migraine-Associated Nausea
- Neuropsychiatric Conditions Common in Relatives of Patients With Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Treating Cluster Headache: Weighing Current Therapies
- Alzheimer Disease Linked to High Cumulative Doses of Zolpidem in Elderly
- NBT System Gets FDA Clearance for Depression Treatment
- Better Migraine Pain Relief With IV Non-Opioid Combination vs IV Hydromorphone
- FDA Approves Myasthenia Gravis Treatment
- Reports of Agranulocytosis Prompt Monitoring for Investigational Parkinson's Drug
- Nusinersen Improves Motor Function, Survival in Infants With Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Noninvasive Brain Stimulation System Approved for Depression
- Hypertension Guidelines Updated by AHA/ACA
- Bone Mineral Density Associated With Intracranial Aneurysm Presence, Size