Drug treatment protocols in a quick and easy-to-use format
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Treatments chart.
Alzheimer's dementia medication treatment chart.
Antipyretics Medications Chart
Pharmacokinetics of Atypical Antipsychotics, including Bioavailability, Half-life and CYP 450 Metabolism.
Hypertension dosing chart for combination antihypertensive medications.
Schedules of Controlled Substances categorized by the FDA.
Antipsychotic daily dose threshold chart.
Anxiolytic medications daily dose threshold chart, especially for long term care patients.
Sedative-hypnotic medications daily dose threshold chart, especially for long term care patients.
Dementia care practice recommendations for assisted living residences and nursing homes chart.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Updated Ischemic Stroke Guidelines: Expert Takeaways
- Alternative Genetic Risk Variant for Alzheimer Disease Identified
- Advance Directives for Dementia: Honoring Patient Wishes When You Don't Know What They Are
- Ethical Considerations in New Coma Research
- Poor Sleep Associated With Worse PTSD, Chronic Pain in Youth
- Comparing Reference Points for Deep Brain Stimulation Location in Parkinson Disease
- FDA Approves Clinical Decision Support Tool for Stroke
- US Will Produce Radioisotope for MRI, FDA Says
- Cognitive Decline in Men Linked to Low Serum Sodium
- Solanezumab Every 4 Weeks Does Not Significantly Affect Cognitive Decline in Alzheimer Disease