Drug treatment protocols in a quick and easy-to-use format
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Treatments chart.
Alzheimer's dementia medication treatment chart.
Antipyretics Medications Chart
Pharmacokinetics of Atypical Antipsychotics, including Bioavailability, Half-life and CYP 450 Metabolism.
Hypertension dosing chart for combination antihypertensive medications.
Schedules of Controlled Substances categorized by the FDA.
Antipsychotic daily dose threshold chart.
Anxiolytic medications daily dose threshold chart, especially for long term care patients.
Sedative-hypnotic medications daily dose threshold chart, especially for long term care patients.
Dementia care practice recommendations for assisted living residences and nursing homes chart.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- New Sleep Apnea Clinical Practice Guidelines
- International League Against Epilepsy Updates Epilepsy Classification System
- In Refractory Status Epilepticus, Lacosamide May Be a Good Option
- Patent Foramen Ovale Closure Reduces Stroke Risk in Patients With Inherited Thrombophilias
- The Handoff: Your Week in Neurology News - 3/23/17
- Q&A: Strategies for Transitioning Pediatric Patients to Adult Care
- Epilepsy Risk May Increase After Incident Depression
- Alzheimer's Caregiver Coping Program Does Not Increase Health Care Costs
- Valproate for Epilepsy Poses Greater Risk for Major Congenital Malformations
- VTE Recurrence Decreased With Rivaroxaban