Most Recent Articles by Corinna Panlilio Sison
Woman with SLE complains of headache, confusion, and mild somnolence to the emergency department.
Strategies to decrease risk of contracting varicella zoster virus need to be addressed in populations with autoimmune disease.
Disordered sleep has been implicated in the impairment of descending inhibitory pain pathways that may contribute to abnormal pain sensitization present in fibromyalgia.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- McDonald Criteria Update: Further Distinction Between Relapsing-Remitting, Primary-Progressive MS
- Distinct Clinical Characteristics Associated With Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Increased Epilepsy Risk Identified in Multiple Sclerosis
- Magnesium Plus Environmental Enrichment Boosts Cognition, Memory in Alzheimer's Mouse Model
- Prognostic Significance of Weight Loss in Patients With Early Parkinsonism
- Coffee Consumption May Decrease Stroke Risk
- When and How to Approach Driving Cessation in Patients With Dementia
- NBT System Gets FDA Clearance for Depression Treatment
- Erenumab, Fremanezumab Reduce Migraine Frequency, Burden
- Some Antiepileptic Drugs Associated With Increased Risk for Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis
- Deep Brain Stimulation Improves Survival in Parkinson Disease
- Induced Hypertension Does Not Improve Outcomes in Subarachnoid Hemorrhage, Cerebral Ischemia
- Devices for Acute, Preventive Migraine Care Now Available
- Evolocumab FDA Approved for Stroke Prevention in Cardiovascular Disease
- Depression in Parkinson Disease Linked to Impaired White Matter Integrity