Most Recent Articles by Corinna Panlilio Sison
Woman with SLE complains of headache, confusion, and mild somnolence to the emergency department.
Strategies to decrease risk of contracting varicella zoster virus need to be addressed in populations with autoimmune disease.
Disordered sleep has been implicated in the impairment of descending inhibitory pain pathways that may contribute to abnormal pain sensitization present in fibromyalgia.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Blood Test to Assess Concussion
- Erenumab for Episodic Migraine: A Closer Look at the Data
- Shortcomings in ALS Research: Strategies for Improvement
- Factors Predictive of Mild Cognitive Impairment in Healthy Individuals
- Comparing Reference Points for Deep Brain Stimulation Location in Parkinson Disease
- Arimoclomol Shows Promise for Treating Rapidly Progressive SOD1 ALS
- CNS Abnormalities Common in Erdheim-Chester Disease
- Trial of Verubecestat for Prodromal Alzheimer Disease Discontinued
- Ischemic Stroke, Myocardial Infarction Both Tied to Lipoproteins, Lipids
- Tamsulosin Associated With Dementia Risk in Older Patients With BPH