Most Recent Articles by Da Hee Han
The patient presented with daytime sleepiness persisting since childhood even with 9 hours of sleep
Previous animal model studies have shown PEA to be beneficial in neuroinflammation and provide neuroprotection.
Patients taking apixaban showed significantly less intracranial hemorrhage (0.33% per year) vs patients taking warfarin (0.80% per year), no matter the type and location.
Qudexy XR is already approved for use as initial monotherapy and adjunctive therapy to treat certain types of seizures.
The guideline contains updated recommendations from previous practice parameters and guidelines published in 2005 and 2007.
More Articles by Da Hee Han
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Minocycline May Slow Progression From Clinically Isolated Syndrome to Multiple Sclerosis
- Brain Inflammation Observed in Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Extended-Release Amantadine Reduces Levodopa-Induced Dyskinesia in Parkinson's Disease
- Growing Old Without Alzheimer's Pathology: What's the Secret?
- Traumatic Brain Injury May Increase Later Risk of Dementia