Most Recent Articles by Da Hee Han
The guideline contains updated recommendations from previous practice parameters and guidelines published in 2005 and 2007.
Sunovion has filed a supplemental NDA with the FDA to expand the indication for Aptiom to pediatric patients with partial onset seizures.
Emflaza is approved for the treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy regardless of genetic etiology.
Patients with successful spinal cord stimulation implants had significantly reduced opioid use 1 year post-implant.
The magnetic resonance environment poses safety risks for patients with implantable infusion pumps.
More Articles by Da Hee Han
Neurology Advisor Articles
- New Sleep Apnea Clinical Practice Guidelines
- International League Against Epilepsy Updates Epilepsy Classification System
- Patent Foramen Ovale Closure Reduces Stroke Risk in Patients With Inherited Thrombophilias
- In Refractory Status Epilepticus, Lacosamide May Be a Good Option
- The Handoff: Your Week in Neurology News - 3/23/17