Most Recent Articles by Da Hee Han
Emflaza is approved for the treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy regardless of genetic etiology.
Patients with successful spinal cord stimulation implants had significantly reduced opioid use 1 year post-implant.
The magnetic resonance environment poses safety risks for patients with implantable infusion pumps.
There is a clear lack of evidence in the pharmacologic guidance of sleep problems in dementia.
The drug's pediatric exclusivity expires in March 2017.
More Articles by Da Hee Han
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Cannabis: Current Evidence and Research Recommendations
- Addressing Gender Differences in Concussion Diagnosis and Treatment
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis Halted With Immunosuppression, Stem Cell Transplant
- Maternal Antiepileptic Use and Risk for Major Congenital Malformations in Offspring
- In Stroke, No Clear Benefit for Head Positioning