Most Recent Articles by Da Hee Han
Previous animal model studies have shown PEA to be beneficial in neuroinflammation and provide neuroprotection.
Patients taking apixaban showed significantly less intracranial hemorrhage (0.33% per year) vs patients taking warfarin (0.80% per year), no matter the type and location.
Qudexy XR is already approved for use as initial monotherapy and adjunctive therapy to treat certain types of seizures.
The guideline contains updated recommendations from previous practice parameters and guidelines published in 2005 and 2007.
Sunovion has filed a supplemental NDA with the FDA to expand the indication for Aptiom to pediatric patients with partial onset seizures.
More Articles by Da Hee Han
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Vitamin D Deficiency Affects Cognition in Multiple Sclerosis
- Hypothalamus May Play a Central Role in Chronic Migraine
- An Interdisciplinary Approach to Advanced Parkinson's Care
- Migraine Attacks Associated With Reduced Dopamine Levels
- Polypharmacy in Schizophrenia May Have Adverse Effect on Cognition
- Alzheimer's Mortality Increasing, But So Is At-Home Care
- Special Diets, Supplements for Autism Not Backed by Solid Evidence
- In MS, Disease Duration, Lesion Load Predict Relapses and Disability Progression
- Ocrelizumab May Improve Cognitive Function in Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis
- Teriflunomide for MS Associated With Low Rates of Infection, Lymphopenia