Most Recent Articles by Dee Rapposelli
Several CIM methods bring value and their integration into a headache management plan in the clinical setting empowers patients' healing process.
Researchers are looking into improving sleep in order to alleviate chronic pain.
The foods most negatively correlated with ALSFRS-R score were milk, lunchmeats, and beef and pork.
The researchers found that the PPA-FTLD group had normal scores on all conditions—scores that were indistinguishable from those of healthy elderly control subjects.
The pathogenesis and treatment of rebound MS has previously been unclear.
More Articles by Dee Rapposelli
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Anodal tDCS Offers Possible Benefit for Improving Item Recall in Post-Stroke Aphasia
- Hospitalization Tied to Brain Abnormalities in Older Adults
- Spending Often Persists in High-Cost Medicare-Medicaid Eligible
- Skills-Based Intervention Did Not Cut Systolic BP After Stroke, TIA
- High Frequency of Headaches Following Dialysis Associated With BUN and Blood Pressure