Most Recent Articles by Dee Rapposelli
Several CIM methods bring value and their integration into a headache management plan in the clinical setting empowers patients' healing process.
Researchers are looking into improving sleep in order to alleviate chronic pain.
The foods most negatively correlated with ALSFRS-R score were milk, lunchmeats, and beef and pork.
The researchers found that the PPA-FTLD group had normal scores on all conditions—scores that were indistinguishable from those of healthy elderly control subjects.
The pathogenesis and treatment of rebound MS has previously been unclear.
More Articles by Dee Rapposelli
Neurology Advisor Articles
- McDonald Criteria Update: Further Distinction Between Relapsing-Remitting, Primary-Progressive MS
- Diet Linked to Multiple Sclerosis Disability, Disease Severity
- Deep Brain Stimulation Improves Survival in Parkinson Disease
- Guidelines for Cervical, Ocular Vestibular Evoked Myogenic Potential Testing: AAN
- Obesity and Alzheimer Disease: Exploring Risk Modification
- Coffee Consumption May Decrease Stroke Risk
- When and How to Approach Driving Cessation in Patients With Dementia
- Erenumab, Fremanezumab Reduce Migraine Frequency, Burden
- Some Antiepileptic Drugs Associated With Increased Risk for Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis
- Language Deficits and EEG Changes Predict Conversion From MCI to Alzheimer Disease
- Sex Differences in Parkinson Disease: Implications for Diagnosis, Treatment
- Understanding Poststroke Depression: Risk Factors and Treatment
- Value-Based Payment Modifier Program Has Little Effect on Practice Performance
- Growth in Health Care Spending Slowed in 2016
- Paternal Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor Use Linked to ADHD in Offspring