Search our drug information database which contains an extensive list of neurologic drugs.
Our drug database contains over 4,000 concise product monographs (OTC & Rx) and is organized by brand name, generic name, and disease state. Each monograph includes indication, dose, contraindications, precautions, interactions, adverse reactions, manufacturer, and how supplied information. We even offer you the ability to compare drugs side-by-side, and search for information on pharmaceutical companies.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Cannabis: Current Evidence and Research Recommendations
- Addressing Gender Differences in Concussion Diagnosis and Treatment
- Sphenopalatine Ganglion Stimulation May Help Treat, Prevent Cluster Headache
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis Halted With Immunosuppression, Stem Cell Transplant
- Maternal Antiepileptic Use and Risk for Major Congenital Malformations in Offspring
- Persistent Asthma May Increase Migraine Risk in Children
- Updated Guidelines for Treatment of Low Back Pain
- Antiretroviral Therapy May Improve Neurodevelopmental Outcomes in HIV-Infected Infants
- Head Impacts in Soccer Lead to Moderate to Severe CNS Symptoms
- The Handoff: Your Week in Neurology News - 2/16/17