Search our drug information database which contains an extensive list of neurologic drugs.
Our drug database contains over 4,000 concise product monographs (OTC & Rx) and is organized by brand name, generic name, and disease state. Each monograph includes indication, dose, contraindications, precautions, interactions, adverse reactions, manufacturer, and how supplied information. We even offer you the ability to compare drugs side-by-side, and search for information on pharmaceutical companies.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Migraine Relief After Chiropractic Manipulation Likely a Placebo Effect
- No Benefit for IV tPA Before Mechanical Thrombectomy in Ischemic Stroke
- Vitamin D Levels Linked to Migraine in Men
- Template Improves Quality of Report on MRI for Multiple Sclerosis
- Should EEG Periodic Discharges be Managed Similarly to Seizures?