Search our drug information database which contains an extensive list of neurologic drugs.
Our drug database contains over 4,000 concise product monographs (OTC & Rx) and is organized by brand name, generic name, and disease state. Each monograph includes indication, dose, contraindications, precautions, interactions, adverse reactions, manufacturer, and how supplied information. We even offer you the ability to compare drugs side-by-side, and search for information on pharmaceutical companies.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Self-Controlled Electric Stimulation a Good Alternative to Drug Therapy for Migraine
- Elevated Copeptin Levels in Acute Headache May Signify More Serious Etiology
- New Sleep Apnea Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Patent Foramen Ovale Closure Reduces Stroke Risk in Patients With Inherited Thrombophilias
- Neural Targeting Spinal Cord Stimulation Superior for Axial Low Back Pain
- DHA Supplementation Has No Impact on IQ in Offspring
- Safinamide Approved as Adjunctive Therapy for Parkinson's
- International League Against Epilepsy Updates Epilepsy Classification System
- Depression, Schizophrenia Identified With Objective Blood Biomarker
- Autoimmune Disease Hospitalization Linked to Future Dementia Risk