Bradford C. Dickerson, MD, is an associate professor of neurology at Harvard Medical School, and the Tom Rickles Endowed Chair in aphasia research at Massachusetts General Hospital, both in Boston. He is a behavioral neurologist and cognitive neuroscientist and uses neuroimaging to study brain anatomy, function, and molecular composition in aging and neurodegenerative diseases.
Dickerson is also the director of the frontotemporal disorders unit, the director of clinical applications in the morphometry service, a co-director of the gerontology research unit's neuroimaging group, and a co-investigator in the imaging core of the Alzheimer's Disease Research Center, all at Massachusetts General Hospital.
Ruben Kuzniecky, MD, is a professor of neurology at New York University School of Medicine, a co-director of the NYU Comprehensive Epilepsy Center, and director of epilepsy research at NYU Langone Medical Center, all in New York City.
Kuzniecky is also a co-principal investigator on the Epilepsy Phenome Genome Project, and a co-principal investigator on the Human Epilepsy Project.
Benjamin Walter, MD, is an assistant professor of neurology at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, the medical director of the Deep Brain Stimulation Program at UH Case Medical Center, and director of the Movement Disorder Center at University Hospitals, all in Cleveland, Ohio.
Albert S. Favate, MD, is an assistant professor of neurology at New York University School of Medicine and the division chief of the vascular neurology department and Stroke Care Center at NYU Langone Medical Center in New York City.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Serum Cytokine Levels May Correlate With Cognitive Dysfunction in Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine-Associated Stroke Not Linked to Atherosclerosis
- Ptosis Repair Effective for Reducing Tension-Type Headache
- Intracranial Hemorrhage Associated with Arteriovenous Malformations Linked to Better Outcomes
- MRI-Guided Focused Ultrasound More Cost Effective Treatment for Essential Tremor
- In MS, Disease Duration, Lesion Load Predict Relapses and Disability Progression
- Stroke and Dementia Associated with Artificially-Sweetened Drinks?
- Case Report: DBS for the Treatment of Dystonia in Huntington's
- Treating Movement Disorders With Telemedicine: Getting Started
- Poor Quality of Sleep, Quality of Life in Patients With Lupus