A survey showed 67.3% of patient advocacy organizations received industry funding, while 11.9% received more than half of their funding from industry.
For the second time, the US FDA is warning physicians and patients to be aware of an experimental procedure that is being promoted as a treatment in autonomic dysfunction.
There were no significant associations for alternative risk factors after controlling for radiation dosage.
The CDC recommends that people with an egg allergy should still get the influenza vaccine, but under the strict supervision of a physician.
All patients reported a reduction in bulimia symptoms during the 24 hours after undergoing transcranial direct current stimulation
Patients reported feeling improvements in their tinnitus, as well as their memory, attention, and concentration.
The magnetic resonance environment poses safety risks for patients with implantable infusion pumps.
No correlation was found for cognitive function with changes in weight or fitness.
The process has potential as a completely natural tooth regeneration process.
Overall brain volume, gray matter, and cortical thickness benefited from a Mediterranean diet.
Nearly 47% of pregnancies in women with confirmed Zika virus has adverse outcomes.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- New Sleep Apnea Clinical Practice Guidelines
- International League Against Epilepsy Updates Epilepsy Classification System
- Patent Foramen Ovale Closure Reduces Stroke Risk in Patients With Inherited Thrombophilias
- In Refractory Status Epilepticus, Lacosamide May Be a Good Option
- The Handoff: Your Week in Neurology News - 3/23/17