For survivors of nontraumatic cardiac arrest, brain injury becomes a major factor in disability and long-term survival.
There is an increased prevalence of tinnitus in patients undergoing medial temporal lobe surgery.
The presence of vocal fold motion asymmetry may be used to make more informed clinical decisions for treatment.
The test is not designed to diagnose an individual's infection, however.
Researchers from Rutgers New Jersey Medical School investigated the duration of anesthesia and the risk of post operative complications associated.
Nocebo hyperalgesia was stronger when the treatment was labeled as an expensive medication versus a cheap medication
Somatic genome editing for prevention of serious disease is supported by scientists and clinical researchers.
The increased incidence of microcephaly was caused by a single mutation in the Zika virus.
The clinical spectrum and optimal treatment approach for PD-1-related neurological complications is not clear.
Rates of neurologic complications increased in the months after the Zika virus outbreak in Brazil.
Findings from this trial challenge current recommended systolic blood pressure targets for older adults.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Migraine and Gastrointestinal Disorders: Elucidating an Association
- Brain Health in Contact Sports: Putting It All on the Line
- Alzheimer's Disease Risk Similar in Women and Men With APOE ε3/ε4 Genotype
- Non-Invasive Magnetic Device Approved by FDA for Migraine Tx
- FDA Approves Device for Tx of Chronic Pain