Long-term exposure to hyperglycemia may have ill effects on the brain, making diabetes patients more prone to dementia and cognitive impairment.
No correlation was found for cognitive function with changes in weight or fitness.
The process has potential as a completely natural tooth regeneration process.
Overall brain volume, gray matter, and cortical thickness benefited from a Mediterranean diet.
Nearly 47% of pregnancies in women with confirmed Zika virus has adverse outcomes.
Participants who had increased brain activity while walking and talking were at greater risk of falls.
Mitochondrial metabolism is one of the pathways affected in chronic fatigue syndrome.
One participant was declared brain dead.
The researchers were able to isolate Zika from the semen sample and obtain the first genome sequence of the virus.
Patients with type 2 diabetes and major depressive disorder spent a significant amount of time experiencing depressive episodes.
This year, more projects will be based, at least in part, on data from humans.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Migraine Relief After Chiropractic Manipulation Likely a Placebo Effect
- No Benefit for IV tPA Before Mechanical Thrombectomy in Ischemic Stroke
- Vitamin D Levels Linked to Migraine in Men
- Template Improves Quality of Report on MRI for Multiple Sclerosis
- Should EEG Periodic Discharges be Managed Similarly to Seizures?