For survivors of nontraumatic cardiac arrest, brain injury becomes a major factor in disability and long-term survival.
The FDA has issued a warning regarding the accuracy of lead tests manufactured by Magellan Diagnostics.
In addition to brain imaging, patients underwent cognitive tests to assess memory, executive function, and psychomotor speed.
Significant benefits were seen with aerobic exercise, resistance training, multicomponent training, and tai chi.
The threat of a zika virus outbreak is still significant in the US, especially in southern states like Texas, Florida, and Georgia.
A saliva analysis can indicate a higher risk of Parkinson's disease, among others.
With nearly $800 billion in health care costs spent annually on neurological disorders, researchers are calling for more funding for research as the US population ages.
For the second time, the US FDA is warning physicians and patients to be aware of an experimental procedure that is being promoted as a treatment in autonomic dysfunction.
There were no significant associations for alternative risk factors after controlling for radiation dosage.
The CDC recommends that people with an egg allergy should still get the influenza vaccine, but under the strict supervision of a physician.
All patients reported a reduction in bulimia symptoms during the 24 hours after undergoing transcranial direct current stimulation
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Serum Cytokine Levels May Correlate With Cognitive Dysfunction in Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine-Associated Stroke Not Linked to Atherosclerosis
- Ptosis Repair Effective for Reducing Tension-Type Headache
- Intracranial Hemorrhage Associated with Arteriovenous Malformations Linked to Better Outcomes
- MRI-Guided Focused Ultrasound More Cost Effective Treatment for Essential Tremor
- In MS, Disease Duration, Lesion Load Predict Relapses and Disability Progression
- Stroke and Dementia Associated with Artificially-Sweetened Drinks?
- Case Report: DBS for the Treatment of Dystonia in Huntington's
- Treating Movement Disorders With Telemedicine: Getting Started
- Poor Quality of Sleep, Quality of Life in Patients With Lupus