Withholding negative research results not only skews scientific evidence but also puts into question the whole validity of medical research.
The American Academy of Neurology has released new clinical practice guidelines addressing the use of cervical and ocular vestibular evoked myogenic potential testing.
Higher-concentration intranasal naloxone has similar efficacy to that of intramuscular naloxone given at the same dose for reversal of opioid overdose.
Smaller total cerebral brain volume is linked with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
In obese adults with T2DM, the rise of brain glucose levels is blunted during hyperglycemia.
Diagnosis of TB meningitis is challenging, although new, next-generation rapid POC testing holds promise for greatly improved sensitivity.
Abnormalities on neurologic examination were found several years after patients were infected with West Nile virus.
There was a linear link between white matter hyperintensity volume and RA pressure in chronic valvular heart disease.
The findings may help to better characterize normative development and altered patterns of brain activity that may serve as biomarkers for neurological conditions.
Although some patients will recover completely after corticosteroid therapy, some will experience multiple relapses and develop related severe functional impairments.
Adolescents seem to be unaware that Adderall is an amphetamine, therefore they underrort their nonmedical amphetamine use.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Brainstem Damage in Epilepsy May Be Biomarker for Increased SUDEP Risk
- Increased Epilepsy Risk Identified in Multiple Sclerosis
- Distinct Clinical Characteristics Associated With Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Managing Chronic Pain Associated With Traumatic Brain Injury
- Prognostic Significance of Weight Loss in Patients With Early Parkinsonism
- Coffee Consumption May Decrease Stroke Risk
- When and How to Approach Driving Cessation in Patients With Dementia
- NBT System Gets FDA Clearance for Depression Treatment
- Erenumab, Fremanezumab Reduce Migraine Frequency, Burden
- Some Antiepileptic Drugs Associated With Increased Risk for Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis
- Bivacizumab Wins Full FDA Approval for Glioblastoma Treatment
- Men With Parkinson Disease More Likely to Have Caregiver
- Diet Linked to Multiple Sclerosis Disability, Diseases Severity
- Single AbobotulinumtoxinA Injections Safely Reduces Muscle Tone in Chronic Hemiparesis
- Guidelines for Cervical, Ocular Vestibular Evoked Myogenic Potential Testing: AAN