The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine have released a report
There were no significant associations for alternative risk factors after controlling for radiation dosage.
The CDC recommends that people with an egg allergy should still get the influenza vaccine, but under the strict supervision of a physician.
All patients reported a reduction in bulimia symptoms during the 24 hours after undergoing transcranial direct current stimulation
Patients reported feeling improvements in their tinnitus, as well as their memory, attention, and concentration.
The magnetic resonance environment poses safety risks for patients with implantable infusion pumps.
No correlation was found for cognitive function with changes in weight or fitness.
The process has potential as a completely natural tooth regeneration process.
Overall brain volume, gray matter, and cortical thickness benefited from a Mediterranean diet.
Nearly 47% of pregnancies in women with confirmed Zika virus has adverse outcomes.
Participants who had increased brain activity while walking and talking were at greater risk of falls.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Cannabis: Current Evidence and Research Recommendations
- Addressing Gender Differences in Concussion Diagnosis and Treatment
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis Halted With Immunosuppression, Stem Cell Transplant
- Maternal Antiepileptic Use and Risk for Major Congenital Malformations in Offspring
- In Stroke, No Clear Benefit for Head Positioning