Most Recent Articles by Jeff Craven
Feb 06, 2017
The study results suggest that patients with non-NPSLE have impaired memory function indicative of working memory-related neural dysfunction.
Dec 15, 2016
Hormone therapy may reduce risk for death from vascular dementia in older women.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- New Sleep Apnea Clinical Practice Guidelines
- International League Against Epilepsy Updates Epilepsy Classification System
- Patent Foramen Ovale Closure Reduces Stroke Risk in Patients With Inherited Thrombophilias
- In Refractory Status Epilepticus, Lacosamide May Be a Good Option
- The Handoff: Your Week in Neurology News - 3/23/17