Most Recent Articles by Jeff Craven
In addition to brain imaging, patients underwent cognitive tests to assess memory, executive function, and psychomotor speed.
The relative risk of developing ischemic stroke was increased in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus, especially within the first year after diagnosis.
The study results suggest that patients with non-NPSLE have impaired memory function indicative of working memory-related neural dysfunction.
Hormone therapy may reduce risk for death from vascular dementia in older women.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Growing Old Without Alzheimer's Pathology: What's the Secret?
- Minocycline May Slow Progression From Clinically Isolated Syndrome to Multiple Sclerosis
- Brain Inflammation Observed in Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Extended-Release Amantadine Reduces Levodopa-Induced Dyskinesia in Parkinson's Disease
- Treating Post-Traumatic Headache After Concussion