Most Recent Articles by Kathleen Tulley
Concomitant AED and perampanel treatment was well tolerated by patients with secondarily generalized seizures.
Setting reasonable expectations can enhance patient satisfaction and improve overall treatment outcomes.
Personal health records have the potential to empower patients as they transition from hospital to home.
Lipoic acid, an easily available and inexpensive oral antioxidant acid, has been proposed as a therapeutic approach in multiple sclerosis.
Elevated levels of CMPF, which has been linked to beta cell dysfunction in diabetes and thyroid disorders, have been identified in patients with MS.
More Articles by Kathleen Tulley
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Updated Ischemic Stroke Guidelines: Expert Takeaways
- Alternative Genetic Risk Variant for Alzheimer Disease Identified
- Advance Directives for Dementia: Honoring Patient Wishes When You Don't Know What They Are
- Ethical Considerations in New Coma Research
- Poor Sleep Associated With Worse PTSD, Chronic Pain in Youth
- Comparing Reference Points for Deep Brain Stimulation Location in Parkinson Disease
- FDA Approves Clinical Decision Support Tool for Stroke
- US Will Produce Radioisotope for MRI, FDA Says
- Cognitive Decline in Men Linked to Low Serum Sodium
- Solanezumab Every 4 Weeks Does Not Significantly Affect Cognitive Decline in Alzheimer Disease