Most Recent Articles by Kathleen Tulley
Concomitant AED and perampanel treatment was well tolerated by patients with secondarily generalized seizures.
Setting reasonable expectations can enhance patient satisfaction and improve overall treatment outcomes.
Personal health records have the potential to empower patients as they transition from hospital to home.
Lipoic acid, an easily available and inexpensive oral antioxidant acid, has been proposed as a therapeutic approach in multiple sclerosis.
Elevated levels of CMPF, which has been linked to beta cell dysfunction in diabetes and thyroid disorders, have been identified in patients with MS.
More Articles by Kathleen Tulley
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Minocycline May Slow Progression From Clinically Isolated Syndrome to Multiple Sclerosis
- Brain Inflammation Observed in Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Extended-Release Amantadine Reduces Levodopa-Induced Dyskinesia in Parkinson's Disease
- Growing Old Without Alzheimer's Pathology: What's the Secret?
- Traumatic Brain Injury May Increase Later Risk of Dementia