Most Recent Articles by Lauren Biscaldi
Focused group education and lifestyle management for chronic headaches may be an effective, low-cost treatment mechanism.
Barriers to using screening tools included lack of time and lack of insurance compensation.
Vitamin D deficiency is a risk factor for multiple sclerosis.
CRISP will determine the suitability of clozapine and risperidone as a treatment for progressive multiple sclerosis.
Researchers examined patients' disease course and the number of clinical attacks to determine the safety and efficacy of intravenous cladribine.
More Articles by Lauren Biscaldi
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Expanded Treatment Window for Clot Retrieval Device in Acute Ischemic Stroke
- Genetic and Imaging Markers in Migraine: Ready for Prime Time?
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage-Related Hospital Mortality Reduced With Prior NOAC Use
- Resting Tremor Most Common in Early Parkinson Disease
- Erenumab for Episodic Migraine: A Closer Look at the Data
- Updated Ischemic Stroke Guidelines: Expert Takeaways
- Alternative Genetic Risk Variant for Alzheimer Disease Identified
- Advance Directives for Dementia: Honoring Patient Wishes When You Don't Know What They Are
- Ethical Considerations in New Coma Research
- Poor Sleep Associated With Worse PTSD, Chronic Pain in Youth
- Shortcomings in ALS Research: Strategies for Improvement
- Treatments Vary in Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Premature Dementia Risk Increased in Those With Heart Defects
- Are Casual Observers Able to Accurately Localize Areas of Facial Paralysis?
- Adolescents With Chronic Headache May Benefit From Targeted Group Education