Most Recent Articles by Linda Peckel
The FDA-sponsored study sought to evaluate the bioequivalence of 2 generic forms of the popular epilepsy treatment lamotrigine.
Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) are increasingly taking responsibility for health care management, record-keeping, and payment.
Reduced door-to-needle times have been shown to improve outcomes after stroke.
Children in the youngest age group consistently reported worse scores on all measures than those in the highest age group.
The main differentiating factor was the presence of the APOE ε4 allele.
More Articles by Linda Peckel
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Growing Old Without Alzheimer's Pathology: What's the Secret?
- Minocycline May Slow Progression From Clinically Isolated Syndrome to Multiple Sclerosis
- Brain Inflammation Observed in Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Extended-Release Amantadine Reduces Levodopa-Induced Dyskinesia in Parkinson's Disease
- Treating Post-Traumatic Headache After Concussion