Jori Fleisher, MD, MSCE, of New York University School of Medicine, discusses her research on an interdisciplinary home visit program for patients with advanced Parkinson's disease. Scroll below the video for the full transcript.
New research from the American Heart and American Stroke Associations found that many Americans don't know the symptoms of stroke.
Findings from a new study suggest that engaging in stroke prevention strategies may help reduce the risk of dementia.
Anup Patel, MD, of Nationwide Children's Hospital and The Ohio State University School of Medicine, discusses findings from a dose-ranging study of cannabidiol for the treatment of drop seizures in Lennox-Gastaut syndrome. Scroll to below the video for a full text transcript of Dr Patel's interview.
Cynthia Harden, MD, lead author of the new SUDEP guidelines, discusses the development process and what she hopes clinicians will take away from the guidance. Scroll to below the video for a full text transcript of Dr Harden's interview.
Dr Pamela Rist, of Harvard Medical School, discusses her research in women with migraine and hypertension at the 2017 American Academy of Neurology Annual Meeting in Boston, MA. Scroll to below the video for a full text transcript of Dr Rist's interview.
With nearly $800 billion in health care costs spent annually on neurological disorders, researchers are calling for more funding for research as the US population ages.
Researchers found that people who slept 9 or more hours per night were at an increased risk of dementia.
New research suggests that opioid addiction may be linked to a genetic variant, and more personalized treatment may help those with the change.
New findings suggest that dysregulation of mitochondrial DNA homeostasis may be a key factor in the pathogenesis of neuronal loss in people with Parkinson's disease.
Experts have turned their focus toward the potential role of the nervous system in migraine pathophysiology, as it is more ...
Our understanding of Alzheimer's dementia is fluid.
Review a collection of clinical images and learn how to discern some of the most common and rare MS mimics ...
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Vitamin D Deficiency Affects Cognition in Multiple Sclerosis
- Hypothalamus May Play a Central Role in Chronic Migraine
- An Interdisciplinary Approach to Advanced Parkinson's Care
- Migraine Attacks Associated With Reduced Dopamine Levels
- Polypharmacy in Schizophrenia May Have Adverse Effect on Cognition
- Alzheimer's Mortality Increasing, But So Is At-Home Care
- Special Diets, Supplements for Autism Not Backed by Solid Evidence
- In MS, Disease Duration, Lesion Load Predict Relapses and Disability Progression
- Ocrelizumab May Improve Cognitive Function in Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis
- Teriflunomide for MS Associated With Low Rates of Infection, Lymphopenia