Depression is one of the most commonly reported complications resulting from stroke.
Lundbeck announced that the FDA has approved a sNDA for Trintellix to include data regarding improved processing speed.
Reductions in bilateral frontal, parietal, and temporal lobe gray matter volumes found in ADHD.
Adolescent females at high familial risk of depression who do not go on to develop depression have compensatory functional connectivity patterns in emotion regulatory networks.
Use of HIRREM, a closed-loop, allostatic, acoustic, stimulation neurotechnology can reduce PTSD symptoms, insomnia and depression in veterans.
For adults with bipolar depression, tDCS seems to be safe and effective as an add-on intervention.
No overall difference in terms of total brain volume or total gray and white matter volume for children with ADHD and control subjects was observed.
Nonoptimal infant neuromotor development was linked to genetic risk for schizophrenia, but not bipolar disorder.
Brexanolone was well tolerated among study participants.
There is an increased relative risk of preclampsia linked with psychostimulant use while pregnant.
The FDA has cleared Nexstim's NBT system for the treatment of major depressive disorder.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Sports-Related Concussion Outcomes Predicted With Serum Neurofilament Light
- Psychological Therapies May Help Older Adults With Chronic Pain
- Traumatic Brain Injury Linked to Increased Parkinson Disease Risk in Veterans
- Amyloid Positivity Increases Risk for Cognitive Impairment in Dementia-Free Patients
- Valproic Acid-Related Adverse Fetal Outcomes May Be Linked to Placental Effects
- Risk of Dementia Up for Older Adults With Lowest Wealth
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Mortality in Alzheimer Disease Not Strongly Associated With Antipsychotics