Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Similar executive functions are affected in ADHD and OCD, but differences exist in brain structure and function.
Brain scans may help identify for whom CBT would be most effective for OCD patients
The frontal, striatal, and thalamic circuits showed increased activation in OCD at each level of memory load.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Guidelines: AAN Recommends Exercise, Cautious Prescribing for Patients With Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Carotid Artery Stenting Rates Continue to Rise Among Elderly
- Galcanezumab Significantly Reduces Migraine Headaches vs Placebo
- Migraine Risk Significantly Reduced With Investigational Drug
- Noninvasive Vagus Nerve Stimulation Effective for Episodic Cluster Headaches
- Treating Levetiracetam-Induced Behavioral Effects With Vitamin B6
- Apixaban Not Superior to Warfarin for Reducing Stroke Risk in Atrial Fibrillation
- Electrostimulation Plus Task Training Improves Upper Limb Function After Stroke
- Stroke Neurocognitive Outcomes Improved With Gingko Biloba Extract
- Subcortical Microinfarcts Associated With Decreased Blood Pressure in Elderly