Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Investigators aim to facilitate early recognition and consideration for patients with Duchenne muscular dystrophy and internalizing psychiatric symptoms.
Similar executive functions are affected in ADHD and OCD, but differences exist in brain structure and function.
Brain scans may help identify for whom CBT would be most effective for OCD patients
The frontal, striatal, and thalamic circuits showed increased activation in OCD at each level of memory load.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Poor Functional Outcomes Tied to Depressive Symptoms in Multiple Sclerosis
- Oxidized Low-Density Lipoprotein May Predict Risk for Recurrent Stroke
- Inappropriate Prescribing Protocols in Parkinson Disease
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis