Pediatric Neurology Feature Archive
The new guidelines include a step-by-step diagnostic algorithm for use in the clinical setting, as well as a special emphasis on neurobehavioral impairment.
It's important for pediatric neurologists to spend time preparing the patient for the transition to adult care.
Young people might not understand the health consequences of participating in stunts that help them feel like part of the crowd.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Minocycline May Slow Progression From Clinically Isolated Syndrome to Multiple Sclerosis
- Brain Inflammation Observed in Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Extended-Release Amantadine Reduces Levodopa-Induced Dyskinesia in Parkinson's Disease
- Growing Old Without Alzheimer's Pathology: What's the Secret?
- Traumatic Brain Injury May Increase Later Risk of Dementia