Pediatric Neurology Feature Archive
The review found that there is substantial evidence that supports folic acid supplementation during pregnancy.
The new guidelines include a step-by-step diagnostic algorithm for use in the clinical setting, as well as a special emphasis on neurobehavioral impairment.
It's important for pediatric neurologists to spend time preparing the patient for the transition to adult care.
Young people might not understand the health consequences of participating in stunts that help them feel like part of the crowd.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Epilepsy's Mobility Problem: Advocating for Changes in Transportation Laws, Public Resources
- The Future of Freezing of Gait in Parkinson's: Exploring Potential Treatments and Preventive Strategies
- Efficacy of Cladribine Tablets in Patients With Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis
- Mirtazapine for Fibromyalgia: An Effective Treatment Option?
- Some Common Allergies Linked to Odds of Autism in Children
- Polyphenol-Rich Diet May Reduce Dementia Risk in Older Adults
- Addressing Migraine That Mimics Stroke
- Visual Association Test, MMSE Highly Predictive of Dementia in Older Adults
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Medical Cannabis Shows Promise in Treating Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis
- Patients' Preferences for Physician Attire Linked to Perception of Care
- IV Fluid Specs Do Not Influence Neuro Outcomes in Kids w/DKA
- Acute Insomnia Found to Be Common Among Good Sleepers
- Cognitive Performance, Mood Deficits, White Matter Hyperintensities in Migraine
- Focal Brain Atrophy Predicts Cognitive Decline in Parkinson Disease After DBS