Pediatric Neurology Feature Archive
The new guidelines include a step-by-step diagnostic algorithm for use in the clinical setting, as well as a special emphasis on neurobehavioral impairment.
It's important for pediatric neurologists to spend time preparing the patient for the transition to adult care.
Young people might not understand the health consequences of participating in stunts that help them feel like part of the crowd.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Self-Controlled Electric Stimulation a Good Alternative to Drug Therapy for Migraine
- Elevated Copeptin Levels in Acute Headache May Signify More Serious Etiology
- New Sleep Apnea Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Patent Foramen Ovale Closure Reduces Stroke Risk in Patients With Inherited Thrombophilias
- Neural Targeting Spinal Cord Stimulation Superior for Axial Low Back Pain
- DHA Supplementation Has No Impact on IQ in Offspring
- Safinamide Approved as Adjunctive Therapy for Parkinson's
- International League Against Epilepsy Updates Epilepsy Classification System
- Depression, Schizophrenia Identified With Objective Blood Biomarker
- Autoimmune Disease Hospitalization Linked to Future Dementia Risk