Pediatric Neurology Feature Archive
The new guidelines include a step-by-step diagnostic algorithm for use in the clinical setting, as well as a special emphasis on neurobehavioral impairment.
It's important for pediatric neurologists to spend time preparing the patient for the transition to adult care.
Young people might not understand the health consequences of participating in stunts that help them feel like part of the crowd.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Cannabis: Current Evidence and Research Recommendations
- Addressing Gender Differences in Concussion Diagnosis and Treatment
- Sphenopalatine Ganglion Stimulation May Help Treat, Prevent Cluster Headache
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis Halted With Immunosuppression, Stem Cell Transplant
- Maternal Antiepileptic Use and Risk for Major Congenital Malformations in Offspring
- Persistent Asthma May Increase Migraine Risk in Children
- Updated Guidelines for Treatment of Low Back Pain
- Antiretroviral Therapy May Improve Neurodevelopmental Outcomes in HIV-Infected Infants
- Head Impacts in Soccer Lead to Moderate to Severe CNS Symptoms
- The Handoff: Your Week in Neurology News - 2/16/17