Pediatric Neurology Feature Archive
The new guidelines include a step-by-step diagnostic algorithm for use in the clinical setting, as well as a special emphasis on neurobehavioral impairment.
It's important for pediatric neurologists to spend time preparing the patient for the transition to adult care.
Young people might not understand the health consequences of participating in stunts that help them feel like part of the crowd.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Vitamin D Deficiency Affects Cognition in Multiple Sclerosis
- Hypothalamus May Play a Central Role in Chronic Migraine
- An Interdisciplinary Approach to Advanced Parkinson's Care
- Migraine Attacks Associated With Reduced Dopamine Levels
- Polypharmacy in Schizophrenia May Have Adverse Effect on Cognition
- Alzheimer's Mortality Increasing, But So Is At-Home Care
- Special Diets, Supplements for Autism Not Backed by Solid Evidence
- In MS, Disease Duration, Lesion Load Predict Relapses and Disability Progression
- Ocrelizumab May Improve Cognitive Function in Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis
- Teriflunomide for MS Associated With Low Rates of Infection, Lymphopenia