Meeting recommendations on adequate sleep time and physical activity and limiting recreational screen time are associated with superior global cognition among children.
There is an urgent need for clinical trials to investigate the use of cannabinoids in pediatric patients with neurological disorders.
Children with a history of neonatal abstinence syndrome are more likely to be referred for a disability evaluation and meet criteria for a disability.
Parents' use of digital devices may exacerbate their child's poor behavior.
Talk and interaction during early childhood, especially during 18 to 24 months, is associated with language and cognitive outcomes.
From 1997-1998 to 2015-2016, there was an increase in the prevalence of ADHD among children,
Pediatric patients with chronic kidney disease have higher global cerebral blood flow and regional differences in CBF.
Treatment with TPE was well tolerated in 108 of 114 treatments.
Many children of mothers with evidence of confirmed or possible Zika virus infection during pregnancy do not undergo all recommended evaluations.
Exposing infants to alcohol through breastfeeding may reduce their cognitive ability at age 6 to 7 years.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Anodal tDCS Offers Possible Benefit for Improving Item Recall in Post-Stroke Aphasia
- Hospitalization Tied to Brain Abnormalities in Older Adults
- Spending Often Persists in High-Cost Medicare-Medicaid Eligible
- Skills-Based Intervention Did Not Cut Systolic BP After Stroke, TIA
- High Frequency of Headaches Following Dialysis Associated With BUN and Blood Pressure