Keeping abreast of changing payment models and regulations is key to maximizing your practice's finances.
Excessive charges negatively impact patients who are privately and uninsured.
Lengthy drug approval processes dampen competition, helping drive drug prices sky-high.
Health care provider burnout has been negatively linked to health care quality and safety.
Integrating neurology practice in a primary care medical home can reduce unnecessary testing and tertiary consults.
Investigators have identified several strategies for ensuring the drug's availability at an affordable price.
Prevalence of depression or depressive symptoms was 27.2% while suicide ideation was 11.1%.
Human Resource Practices Linked to Patient Care Quality
Objectivity and good patient-doctor communication are key.
You should respond quickly and demonstrate a willingness to rectify the situation.
Health IT costs increased by 40 percent between 2009 and 2015 and are expected to continue increasing.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- No Difference in Neurodevelopment in Children Conceived by Assisted Reproduction
- Case Report: Treatment With Alemtuzumab May Prompt Severe CNS Disease
- Treating Pain in Depression May Help Improve Cognition
- The Handoff: Your Week in Neurology News - 1/19/17
- FDA Warns of Implantable Infusion Pumps in MRI