Patients and their families are advocating for their right to access the latest medical research papers to help find potential treatments and understand health conditions.
More than half of patients who are dually eligible for Medicare and Medicaid and are designated as high-cost in one year remain persistently high-cost over three years.
A $69 billion merger between health insurer Aetna and pharmacy manager CVS Health has been approved.
Two bills that allow US pharmacists to disclose drug prices to customers to help them save money are expected to be signed today by President Donald Trump.
Minority residents describe burdens associated with race/ethnicity, including microaggressions and bias on a daily basis.
Medical residents should start budgeting and save for the future.
The number of health data breaches has steadily increased since 2010.
In preparing to interview to hire a new physician, practices must understand their own cultures.
From 2016 to 2017, there was an increase in the number of uninsured non-elderly Americans.
More than half of physicians experience burnout, and many do not seek treatment for burnout.
Following a six-month learning period to implement an electronic medical recordsystem, outpatient orthopedic clinics return to pre-implementation efficiency, but there may be other lasting effects on productivity.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Anodal tDCS Offers Possible Benefit for Improving Item Recall in Post-Stroke Aphasia
- Hospitalization Tied to Brain Abnormalities in Older Adults
- Spending Often Persists in High-Cost Medicare-Medicaid Eligible
- Skills-Based Intervention Did Not Cut Systolic BP After Stroke, TIA
- High Frequency of Headaches Following Dialysis Associated With BUN and Blood Pressure