There is not a lot of evidence available for guidelines on electronic communication between patients and providers.
Many patients use online reviews as their first step to finding a new doctor.
Having strategies can help prevent errors in medical practice billing.
Patient engagement is increased when they are able to read visit notes a provide feedback.
Improved patient-physician communication can reduce burnout and improve care.
The changes in price of generic drugs is being influenced by market competition levels.
In 2016, 77% of physician specialties experienced increases in compensation, with an overall weighted average increase of 2.9%.
When conveying electronic messages to patients, sensitivity and care should be taken into account.
The researchers found that 36.7% of those in the studies had completed an advance directive, including 29.3% with living wills.
Black and Hispanic patients may receive worse end-of-life care.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Increased Mortality in Parkinson's Disease Linked to Low Antidepressant Adherence
- Age, Gender, and Cognition Predict Weight Loss in Parkinson's Disease
- MRI in Parkinson's Disease: Expanding Usability for Better Diagnostics
- Parkinson's: Sleep Disturbances Affect Clinical Motor Subtypes, Disability
- The Handoff: Your Week in Neurology News - 9/21/17
- Exenatide Presents Exciting Therapeutic Possibilities for Parkinson's Disease
- Cognitive Decline Related to Site Specific Mid-Life Adiposity
- Parkinson's, REM Sleep Disorder Combination Linked to Cognitive Decline
- Higher Doses of Pregabalin for Neuropathic Pain: Is it Safe?
- Buccal, Nasal Midazolam Most Cost-Effective for Pediatric Status Epilepticus
- Zika Virus Associated With High Risk for Neurologic Complications in Adults
- Evolocumab Has No Effect on Cognition in Patients Attaining Very Low Levels of LDL Cholesterol
- Acute Oxygen Therapy for Cluster Headahce Not Prohibitively Expensive
- β-2 Adrenergic Agonists Linked to α-synuclein Transcription and Risk of PD
- Little Evidence to Support Doctor, Patient Electronic Communication Guidelines