Conflict-of-interest statements should be included in medical journals in order to enhance transparency.
The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology is trying to address some issues relating to physician EHR burden.
Feedback and education for pharmacists is effective at reducing prescription writing errors by junior doctors.
Health care spending is rapidly increasing.
New tools have been developed in order to help address physician burnout.
Decreasing physicians' salaries may discourage individuals from entering the healthcare field.
Researchers came up with 7 online tools and apps to help health care professionals reduce stress, burnout, depression, and suicidal thoughts.
EHRs can improve health care, however they also can compromise patient encounters.
Cyberattacks in healthcare are serious, and more cybersecurity is needed.
It is determined that the Value-Based Payment Modifier program is not linked with differences in performance between practices serving higher or lower-risk patients.
Health care spending has slowed down in 2016.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Updated Ischemic Stroke Guidelines: Expert Takeaways
- Alternative Genetic Risk Variant for Alzheimer Disease Identified
- Advance Directives for Dementia: Honoring Patient Wishes When You Don't Know What They Are
- Ethical Considerations in New Coma Research
- Poor Sleep Associated With Worse PTSD, Chronic Pain in Youth
- Comparing Reference Points for Deep Brain Stimulation Location in Parkinson Disease
- FDA Approves Clinical Decision Support Tool for Stroke
- US Will Produce Radioisotope for MRI, FDA Says
- Cognitive Decline in Men Linked to Low Serum Sodium
- Solanezumab Every 4 Weeks Does Not Significantly Affect Cognitive Decline in Alzheimer Disease