While ICD-10-CM may be an improvement on an old process, big data is the revolution that has the potential to change health care forever.
Clinician attire is an important factor for a significant number of patients, and can influence the perception of care they receive.
Data breaches affecting health care systems or their partners need to be addressed quickly.
Online physician reviews tend to be skewed positively.
There is considerable global variation in personal health care access and quality.
Stigmatizing language used in medical records to describe patients can influence medical students and residents in terms of their attitudes towards the patient and their clinical decision-making.
Best practices have been developed for using electronic health records to enhance patient-centered care.
Proposals to lower prescription drug prices have been announced by President Trump.
Communication with older patients can be complicated for several reasons.
Patients prefer physicians who engage in face-to-face clinic visits, rather than those using an examination room computer.
While overall gender diversity has improved in the healthcare profession, female physicians are still paid significantly less than their male counterparts.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Efficacy of Cladribine Tablets in Patients With Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis
- Cognitive Performance, Mood Deficits, White Matter Hyperintensities in Migraine
- Disrupted Thalamo-Striato-Hypothalamic Function May Serve as a Good Biomarker for Parkinson Disease
- FDA to Review Sublingual Tx for Motor Fluctuations in Parkinson Disease
- Shortened MS Quality-of-Life Questionnaire Compares With Longer Test in Reliability and Consistency
- Polyphenol-Rich Diet May Reduce Dementia Risk in Older Adults
- Addressing Migraine That Mimics Stroke
- Visual Association Test, MMSE Highly Predictive of Dementia in Older Adults
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Medical Cannabis Shows Promise in Treating Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis
- Rituximab Effectively Reduces Disease Activity in Multiple Sclerosis
- Characteristics, Treatment Response Similar in Idiopathic, 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome-Associated Parkinson Disease
- Lifestyle, Behavioral Factors Contribute to Dementia Risk Assessment
- FDA Lifts Clinical Hold on Trial for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Treatment
- Fremanezumab Chronic Cluster Headache Study Discontinued