What is RSS?
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is an easy way to keep updated on the news that's of interest to you. Instead of having to go to websites to see if there's a new story or feature, you can use RSS to tell you every time the news you want is updated.
How can I use RSS?
To use RSS, you need to get hold of an application called a news reader. There are many, from freeware to shareware to choose from. These readers display RSS information feeds from your chosen websites on your computer. All you have to do to get set up is to select an RSS feed from the list below.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Guidelines: AAN Recommends Exercise, Cautious Prescribing for Patients With Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Galcanezumab Significantly Reduces Migraine Headaches vs Placebo
- Noninvasive Vagus Nerve Stimulation Effective for Episodic Cluster Headaches
- Migraine Risk Significantly Reduced With Investigational Drug
- Guidelines: Opioids for the Treatment of Refractory Restless Legs Syndrome
- Treating Levetiracetam-Induced Behavioral Effects With Vitamin B6
- Apixaban Not Superior to Warfarin for Reducing Stroke Risk in Atrial Fibrillation
- Electrostimulation Plus Task Training Improves Upper Limb Function After Stroke
- Stroke Neurocognitive Outcomes Improved With Gingko Biloba Extract
- Subcortical Microinfarcts Associated With Decreased Blood Pressure in Elderly