December 29, 2017
The findings emphasize the importance of seizure control before pregnancy in women with epilepsy.
Duration of Ictal Hypoxemia is Associated With Potentially High-Risk Cardiac Arrhythmias in EpilepsyDecember 06, 2017
Duration of ictal/postictal hypoxemia may be associated with potentially high-risk cardiac arrhythmias during FBTCSs/GTCSs.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Expanded Treatment Window for Clot Retrieval Device in Acute Ischemic Stroke
- Genetic and Imaging Markers in Migraine: Ready for Prime Time?
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage-Related Hospital Mortality Reduced With Prior NOAC Use
- Resting Tremor Most Common in Early Parkinson Disease
- Erenumab for Episodic Migraine: A Closer Look at the Data
- Updated Ischemic Stroke Guidelines: Expert Takeaways
- Alternative Genetic Risk Variant for Alzheimer Disease Identified
- Advance Directives for Dementia: Honoring Patient Wishes When You Don't Know What They Are
- Ethical Considerations in New Coma Research
- Poor Sleep Associated With Worse PTSD, Chronic Pain in Youth
- Shortcomings in ALS Research: Strategies for Improvement
- Treatments Vary in Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Premature Dementia Risk Increased in Those With Heart Defects
- Are Casual Observers Able to Accurately Localize Areas of Facial Paralysis?
- Adolescents With Chronic Headache May Benefit From Targeted Group Education
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Check out what's trending
CME 1.75 Credits
CME 1.00 Credits