Most Recent Articles by Steve Duffy
The device is applied to the neck and transmits a mild electrical stimulation to the vagus nerve.
Having sickle cell disease did not adversely affect any of the indicators the researchers measured.
The FDA has warned and/or taken action against a number of companies that have made improper claims about the intended use of their products to treat or cure autism.
Soliris is currently approved to treat paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) and atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS).
Patients who received concomitant NeP medications showed little difference in therapeutic response in comparison to those who received pregabalin alone.
More Articles by Steve Duffy
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Vitamin D Deficiency Affects Cognition in Multiple Sclerosis
- Hypothalamus May Play a Central Role in Chronic Migraine
- An Interdisciplinary Approach to Advanced Parkinson's Care
- Migraine Attacks Associated With Reduced Dopamine Levels
- Polypharmacy in Schizophrenia May Have Adverse Effect on Cognition
- Alzheimer's Mortality Increasing, But So Is At-Home Care
- Special Diets, Supplements for Autism Not Backed by Solid Evidence
- In MS, Disease Duration, Lesion Load Predict Relapses and Disability Progression
- Ocrelizumab May Improve Cognitive Function in Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis
- Teriflunomide for MS Associated With Low Rates of Infection, Lymphopenia