Most Recent Articles by Steve Duffy
There are currently no treatments available for frontotemporal dementia.
GammaCore Sapphire, a new non-invasive hand-held device for migraine and episodic cluster headache treatment, has been made available by electroCore.
The FDA has released new guidance for drug developers that could potentially lead to the approval of a wider range of nonprescription drug products, allowing patients to "self-treat" some acute conditions and possibly chronic ones as well.
Gottlieb said "The charge to this new task force is to look for holistic solutions to addressing the underlying causes for these [drug] shortages."
PVSRIPO is a prototypic oncolytic recombinant polio virus vaccine that recognizes the poliovirus receptor CD155, which is widely expressed in neoplastic cells of solid tumors.
More Articles by Steve Duffy
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Rasagiline Plus Riluzole is Safe, May Improve Survival in ALS
- Treatment of New-Onset Epilepsy: AAN, AES Update Practice Guidelines
- Gender Differences in the Epidemiology of Migraine
- Changes in Glucose Regulation in Parkinson Disease
- Apomorphine Infusions Improves Off Time Associated With Parkinson Disease
- Some Statins May Be Associated With Cognition, Memory Deficits
- Neuropathic Pain Treatments
- Cannabis for Multiple Sclerosis: Prescriber's Perspective
- New Monoclonal Antibody BAN2401 Reduces Amyloid Plaques, Improves Cognition in Alzheimer's
- Nonpharmacologic Interventions for Alzheimer's Have Greater Impact on Outcomes Than Currently Available Medications
- Locally Asymptomatic Ischemic Stroke May Present as Migraine Aura
- Associations Identified Between Stroke Severity, Recovery of Visuospatial Neglect
- Action Tremor May Have Central Origin in Motor Neuron Disease
- Characteristics Affecting Health-Related Quality of Life in RRMS, Progressive MS
- Neurodevelopmental Anomalies, Birth Defects Linked to Zika ID'd