Most Recent Articles by Steve Duffy
The device is applied to the neck and transmits a mild electrical stimulation to the vagus nerve.
Having sickle cell disease did not adversely affect any of the indicators the researchers measured.
The FDA has warned and/or taken action against a number of companies that have made improper claims about the intended use of their products to treat or cure autism.
Soliris is currently approved to treat paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) and atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS).
Patients who received concomitant NeP medications showed little difference in therapeutic response in comparison to those who received pregabalin alone.
More Articles by Steve Duffy
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Minocycline May Slow Progression From Clinically Isolated Syndrome to Multiple Sclerosis
- Brain Inflammation Observed in Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Extended-Release Amantadine Reduces Levodopa-Induced Dyskinesia in Parkinson's Disease
- Growing Old Without Alzheimer's Pathology: What's the Secret?
- Traumatic Brain Injury May Increase Later Risk of Dementia