Most Recent Articles by Steve Duffy
Delay or lack of speech, seizures, and walking/balance disorders are some of the symptoms associated with AS.
The FDA has granted Orphan Drug designation to Surface Oncology's lead investigational candidate SRF231, a potential treatment for patients with multiple myeloma.
The NDA for IM/IV Captisol-Enabled Fosphenytoin has been accepted for review and given a Prescription Drug Fee User Act date, by the FDA.
Informed consent, privacy, and justice concerns are 3 issues that should be addressed before the use of online genealogy data in criminal cases becomes widely adopted.
A NDA has been submitted for NKTR-181, an opioid analgesic molecule designed to provide pain relief with fewer CNS-mediated side effects.
More Articles by Steve Duffy
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Rasagiline Plus Riluzole is Safe, May Improve Survival in ALS
- Treatment of New-Onset Epilepsy: AAN, AES Update Practice Guidelines
- Gender Differences in the Epidemiology of Migraine
- Changes in Glucose Regulation in Parkinson Disease
- Apomorphine Infusions Improves Off Time Associated With Parkinson Disease
- Some Statins May Be Associated With Cognition, Memory Deficits
- Neuropathic Pain Treatments
- Cannabis for Multiple Sclerosis: Prescriber's Perspective
- New Monoclonal Antibody BAN2401 Reduces Amyloid Plaques, Improves Cognition in Alzheimer's
- Nonpharmacologic Interventions for Alzheimer's Have Greater Impact on Outcomes Than Currently Available Medications
- Locally Asymptomatic Ischemic Stroke May Present as Migraine Aura
- Associations Identified Between Stroke Severity, Recovery of Visuospatial Neglect
- Action Tremor May Have Central Origin in Motor Neuron Disease
- Characteristics Affecting Health-Related Quality of Life in RRMS, Progressive MS
- Neurodevelopmental Anomalies, Birth Defects Linked to Zika ID'd