Most Recent Articles by Steve Duffy
The FDA has granted Fast Track designation to ALZ-801 for the treatment of Alzheimer disease.
In the emergency department, it was found that IV prochlorperazine plus diphenhydramine was better than IV hydromorphone for treating migraine pain.
Aubagio may cause delays in conversion to clinical definite MS by slowing the loss of cortical grey matter.
Due to physician licensing, physicians may not be seeking treatment for mental health issues.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Increased Epilepsy Risk Identified in Multiple Sclerosis
- Distinct Clinical Characteristics Associated With Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Managing Chronic Pain Associated With Traumatic Brain Injury
- Magnesium Plus Environmental Enrichment Boosts Cognition, Memory in Alzheimer's Mouse Model
- Prognostic Significance of Weight Loss in Patients With Early Parkinsonism
- Coffee Consumption May Decrease Stroke Risk
- When and How to Approach Driving Cessation in Patients With Dementia
- NBT System Gets FDA Clearance for Depression Treatment
- Erenumab, Fremanezumab Reduce Migraine Frequency, Burden
- Some Antiepileptic Drugs Associated With Increased Risk for Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis
- McDonald Criteria Update: Further Distinction Between Relapsing-Remitting, Primary-Progressive MS
- Initial Treatment With Ethosuximide Improves Behavioral Outcomes in Childhood Absence Epilepsy
- Bevacizumab Wins Full FDA Approval for Glioblastoma Treatment
- Men With Parkinson Disease More Likely to Have Caregiver
- Diet Linked to Multiple Sclerosis Disability, Disease Severity