Most Recent Articles by Tafari Mdwawe
Malpractice liability reform would best be analyzed on a specialty-by-specialty basis.
This clinician discusses the application of conscious vs unconscious thinking in a medical practice.
The automated diagnosis suggestion at the top of the EKG strip is the output of what is known as a decision support system.
The scourge of defensive medicine — the practice of recommending tests or treatments for the purpose of avoiding or mitigating litigation — is discussed in this opinion piece.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Poor Functional Outcomes Tied to Depressive Symptoms in Multiple Sclerosis
- Oxidized Low-Density Lipoprotein May Predict Risk for Recurrent Stroke
- Inappropriate Prescribing Protocols in Parkinson Disease
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis