Most Recent Articles by Tafari Mdwawe
This clinician discusses the application of conscious vs unconscious thinking in a medical practice.
The automated diagnosis suggestion at the top of the EKG strip is the output of what is known as a decision support system.
The scourge of defensive medicine — the practice of recommending tests or treatments for the purpose of avoiding or mitigating litigation — is discussed in this opinion piece.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Guidelines: AAN Recommends Exercise, Cautious Prescribing for Patients With Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Galcanezumab Significantly Reduces Migraine Headaches vs Placebo
- Noninvasive Vagus Nerve Stimulation Effective for Episodic Cluster Headaches
- Migraine Risk Significantly Reduced With Investigational Drug
- Guidelines: Opioids for the Treatment of Refractory Restless Legs Syndrome
- Treating Levetiracetam-Induced Behavioral Effects With Vitamin B6
- Apixaban Not Superior to Warfarin for Reducing Stroke Risk in Atrial Fibrillation
- Electrostimulation Plus Task Training Improves Upper Limb Function After Stroke
- Stroke Neurocognitive Outcomes Improved With Gingko Biloba Extract
- Subcortical Microinfarcts Associated With Decreased Blood Pressure in Elderly