Most Recent Articles by Theodore Henderson, MD, PhD
Dec 08, 2016
SPECT imaging can be more accurate in the diagnosis of traumatic brain injury and post-traumatic stress disorder than CT or MRI.
May 26, 2016
Theodore Henderson, MD, PhD, suggests that perhaps it's time to check our bias at the door.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Cannabis: Current Evidence and Research Recommendations
- Addressing Gender Differences in Concussion Diagnosis and Treatment
- Sphenopalatine Ganglion Stimulation May Help Treat, Prevent Cluster Headache
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis Halted With Immunosuppression, Stem Cell Transplant
- Maternal Antiepileptic Use and Risk for Major Congenital Malformations in Offspring
- Persistent Asthma May Increase Migraine Risk in Children
- Updated Guidelines for Treatment of Low Back Pain
- Antiretroviral Therapy May Improve Neurodevelopmental Outcomes in HIV-Infected Infants
- Head Impacts in Soccer Lead to Moderate to Severe CNS Symptoms
- The Handoff: Your Week in Neurology News - 2/16/17