Most Recent Articles by Theodore Henderson, MD, PhD
Dec 08, 2016
SPECT imaging can be more accurate in the diagnosis of traumatic brain injury and post-traumatic stress disorder than CT or MRI.
May 26, 2016
Theodore Henderson, MD, PhD, suggests that perhaps it's time to check our bias at the door.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Vitamin D Deficiency Affects Cognition in Multiple Sclerosis
- Hypothalamus May Play a Central Role in Chronic Migraine
- An Interdisciplinary Approach to Advanced Parkinson's Care
- Migraine Attacks Associated With Reduced Dopamine Levels
- Polypharmacy in Schizophrenia May Have Adverse Effect on Cognition
- Alzheimer's Mortality Increasing, But So Is At-Home Care
- Special Diets, Supplements for Autism Not Backed by Solid Evidence
- In MS, Disease Duration, Lesion Load Predict Relapses and Disability Progression
- Ocrelizumab May Improve Cognitive Function in Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis
- Teriflunomide for MS Associated With Low Rates of Infection, Lymphopenia