Patients reported feeling improvements in their tinnitus, as well as their memory, attention, and concentration.
A new report concluded that there is an unexpected link between two conditions that reorganize the brain: tinnitus and chronic pain.
The effects of repeated treatments lasted throughout the 26-week follow-up period.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Minocycline May Slow Progression From Clinically Isolated Syndrome to Multiple Sclerosis
- Brain Inflammation Observed in Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Extended-Release Amantadine Reduces Levodopa-Induced Dyskinesia in Parkinson's Disease
- Growing Old Without Alzheimer's Pathology: What's the Secret?
- Traumatic Brain Injury May Increase Later Risk of Dementia