Most Recent Articles by Tori Rodriguez, MA, LPC
MRI may be used to identify Parkinson disease biomarkers that can inform diagnosis, track disease progression, and elucidate the neurobiological underpinnings of symptoms.
Rates of painful diabetic neuropathy are increasing along with the prevalence of diabetes.
The main challenge is to determine when treating tardive dyskinesia with any pharmacological agent would provide a net benefit.
Nearly 10% of pediatric patients with migraine also experience various episodic syndromes. Drs Amy Gelfand and Diana Lebron weigh in on what to look for to help you achieve the right diagnosis.
Multidisciplinary treatment may consist of psychological support and physical or occupational therapy along with the medical care provided by the referring physician.
More Articles by Tori Rodriguez, MA, LPC
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Migraine and Gastrointestinal Disorders: Elucidating an Association
- Brain Health in Contact Sports: Putting It All on the Line
- Alzheimer's Disease Risk Similar in Women and Men With APOE ε3/ε4 Genotype
- Non-Invasive Magnetic Device Approved by FDA for Migraine Tx
- FDA Approves Device for Tx of Chronic Pain