The inability to compare patients with vs without tremor as well as the inclusion of patients attending a single center, which may reduce the generalizability of the findings.
Utilizing 123I-FP-CIT SPECT imaging of raphe serotonergic nuclei and putamen dopaminergic terminals may help detect factors that influence response to dopaminergic treatment.
The efficacy of focused ultrasound thalamotomy was evaluated for management of medically refractory, tremor-dominant Parkinson disease.
The odd relationship may have more to do with the mental disorder than the drugs.
Nearly 50% of respondents reported taking medication to address tremor.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Poor Functional Outcomes Tied to Depressive Symptoms in Multiple Sclerosis
- Oxidized Low-Density Lipoprotein May Predict Risk for Recurrent Stroke
- Inappropriate Prescribing Protocols in Parkinson Disease
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis