Latest Features & Opinion
Malpractice liability reform would best be analyzed on a specialty-by-specialty basis.
FOR YOUR PRACTICE
While ICD-10-CM may be an improvement on an old process, big data is the revolution that has the potential to change health care forever.
Latest in Autism Spectrum Disorder
Common allergic conditions, especially food allergy, are associated with autism spectrum disorder in children.
There is international consensus as to the importance of work experience and vocational training for helping individuals with ASD obtain employment.
There are currently no approved pharmacological treatments that address these core symptoms of ASD.
Latest in Neuromuscular Disorders
A new immunotherapy appears to be well tolerated and possibly of benefit in patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
High-dose intravenous immunoglobulin therapy was administered to all patients and may have contributed to neutralization of eculizumab.
ACE-083 is currently being studied in a Phase 2 trial for FSHD and another for Charcot-Marie-Tooth (CMT) disease.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Epilepsy's Mobility Problem: Advocating for Changes in Transportation Laws, Public Resources
- The Future of Freezing of Gait in Parkinson's: Exploring Potential Treatments and Preventive Strategies
- Efficacy of Cladribine Tablets in Patients With Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis
- Mirtazapine for Fibromyalgia: An Effective Treatment Option?
- Some Common Allergies Linked to Odds of Autism in Children
- Polyphenol-Rich Diet May Reduce Dementia Risk in Older Adults
- Addressing Migraine That Mimics Stroke
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Visual Association Test, MMSE Highly Predictive of Dementia in Older Adults
- Medical Cannabis Shows Promise in Treating Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis
- Patients' Preferences for Physician Attire Linked to Perception of Care
- IV Fluid Specs Do Not Influence Neuro Outcomes in Kids w/DKA
- Acute Insomnia Found to Be Common Among Good Sleepers
- Cognitive Performance, Mood Deficits, White Matter Hyperintensities in Migraine
- Focal Brain Atrophy Predicts Cognitive Decline in Parkinson Disease After DBS