Latest Features & Opinion
Malpractice liability reform would best be analyzed on a specialty-by-specialty basis.
FOR YOUR PRACTICE
While ICD-10-CM may be an improvement on an old process, big data is the revolution that has the potential to change health care forever.
Latest in Autism Spectrum Disorder
A literature review was conducted to assess the association between hypertensive disorders of pregnancy and neurodevelopmental disorders in offspring.
Common allergic conditions, especially food allergy, are associated with autism spectrum disorder in children.
There is international consensus as to the importance of work experience and vocational training for helping individuals with ASD obtain employment.
Latest in Neuromuscular Disorders
Investigators aim to facilitate early recognition and consideration for patients with Duchenne muscular dystrophy and internalizing psychiatric symptoms.
ICU-acquired weakness syndromes manifest themselves in a range of ways among patients — as a spectrum of disease rather than in specific form.
SGT-001 is a novel adeno-associated viral vector mediated gene transfer that could potentially address the underlying genetic cause of DMD, mutations in the dystrophin gene.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Rasagiline Plus Riluzole is Safe, May Improve Survival in ALS
- Treatment of New-Onset Epilepsy: AAN, AES Update Practice Guidelines
- Gender Differences in the Epidemiology of Migraine
- Changes in Glucose Regulation in Parkinson Disease
- Apomorphine Infusions Improves Off Time Associated With Parkinson Disease
- Some Statins May Be Associated With Cognition, Memory Deficits
- Neuropathic Pain Treatments
- Cannabis for Multiple Sclerosis: Prescriber's Perspective
- New Monoclonal Antibody BAN2401 Reduces Amyloid Plaques, Improves Cognition in Alzheimer's
- Nonpharmacologic Interventions for Alzheimer's Have Greater Impact on Outcomes Than Currently Available Medications
- Locally Asymptomatic Ischemic Stroke May Present as Migraine Aura
- Associations Identified Between Stroke Severity, Recovery of Visuospatial Neglect
- Action Tremor May Have Central Origin in Motor Neuron Disease
- Characteristics Affecting Health-Related Quality of Life in RRMS, Progressive MS
- Neurodevelopmental Anomalies, Birth Defects Linked to Zika ID'd