AFRIN NO DRIP EXTRA MOISTURIZING OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Oxymetazoline HCl 0.05%; pump mist.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Indications for AFRIN NO DRIP EXTRA MOISTURIZING:
Adults and Children:
<6yrs: individualize. ≥6yrs: 2–3 sprays in each nostril not more than every 10–12 hours. Max 2 doses/day.
Use >3 days; may worsen nasal congestion.
Heart disease. Hypertension. Thyroid disease. Diabetes. Urinary retention. Enlarged prostate. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Local effects (eg, burning, stinging, sneezing, increased nasal discharge).
Original nasal spray—30mL; No Drip Original, Severe Congestion, Extra Moisturizing, Sinus—15mL
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis
- Pediatric Migraine: Evidence-Based Alternative Management
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches