ALAVERT ODT OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Loratadine 10mg; orally-disintegrating tabs; contains phenylalanine; fresh mint, citrus burst, bubble gum flavors.
Indications for ALAVERT ODT:
Allergic rhinitis (seasonal).
Adults and Children:
<6yrs: not recommended. ≥6yrs: Dissolve on tongue; swallow with or without water. 10mg once daily.
Hepatic or renal impairment. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Adults: headache, somnolence, fatigue, dry mouth. Children: nervousness, wheezing, hyperkinesia, abdominal pain, conjunctivitis, dysphonia, malaise, upper respiratory infections.
Hepatic (CYP3A4, 2D6).
ODT—12, 24, 48
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Case Study Report: Herbal Supplement Kratom Associated With Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Seizure Monitoring Smartwatch Cleared for Use in Children
- Steps to Facilitate Rapid Reperfusion to Improve Poststroke Outcomes
- Ocrelizumab Reduces Upper Extremity Disability Progression Risk in PPMS
- Cerebellar Stimulation May Help Improve Gait and Balance Recovery in Stroke
- Very Early Mobilization After Stroke Does Not Improve Survival Over Usual Care
- Alemtuzumab Linked to Clinical and MRI Disease Remission in Multiple Sclerosis
- Cognitive Decline Worsens With Memantine, ChEIs in Patients With Alzheimer's
- Cervical Dysfunction Needs Clarification to Identify Link With Headache
- Levodopa Inhalation Powder Approved for Parkinson Disease