Most Recent Articles by Alicia Ciccone
The 2018 AANEM Annual Meeting is taking place at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in Washington, DC.
Nonpharmacologic Interventions for Alzheimer's Have Greater Impact on Outcomes Than Currently Available MedicationsJul 22, 2018
Funding needs to be more widely available to help implement these effective nonpharmacologic interventions.
Memantine Plus Cholinesterase Inhibitors Improves Psychosis, Neurobehavioral Symptoms in Alzheimer DiseaseJul 22, 2018
Investigators pooled data from patients from 3 phase 3, 24-week, randomized, placebo-controlled trials of MEM in patients with Alzheimer disease receiving concurrent ChEIs.
The treatment may be beneficial in patients whose acute migraine does not respond to standard treatment with intravenous metoclopramide.
Dr Richard Lipton and Dr Paul Martin debated the pros and cons of trigger avoidance in patients with migraine headache at the 2018 American Headache Society Annual Scientific Meeting in San Francisco, California.
More Articles by Alicia Ciccone
Multiple Sclerosis Guidelines: AAN's Recommendations for Initiating, Switching, Stopping Disease-Modifying TherapyApr 23,2018
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches