ANBESOL LIQUID OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Benzocaine 10%, phenol 0.5%, alcohol 70%; liq.
Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
Indications for ANBESOL LIQUID:
Anesthetic for oral mucosa.
Adults and Children:
Apply topically as needed. Gel: rinse mouth before reinserting dental work.
Application under dental work.
Gel, Max Str—7.2g
Max Str liq—9mL
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Poor Functional Outcomes Tied to Depressive Symptoms in Multiple Sclerosis
- Models Predict Intracerebral Hemorrhage Growth
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Oxygen Desaturation Index Predicts AFib Risk in Ischemic Stroke
- Opioid Use Down With 'Enhanced Recovery After Surgery' Program
- Popular Heroin Inhalation Method Tied to Leukoencephalopathy