ANBESOL MAX STRENGTH OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Benzocaine 20%, alcohol 60%; oral gel; liq.
Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
Indications for ANBESOL MAX STRENGTH:
Anesthetic for oral mucosa.
Adults and Children:
Apply topically as needed. Gel: rinse mouth before reinserting dental work.
Application under dental work.
Gel, Max Str—7.2g
Max Str liq—9mL
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Poor Functional Outcomes Tied to Depressive Symptoms in Multiple Sclerosis
- Oxidized Low-Density Lipoprotein May Predict Risk for Recurrent Stroke
- Inappropriate Prescribing Protocols in Parkinson Disease
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis