AQUAPHOR HEALING OINTMENT OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Petrolatum, mineral oil, ceresin, lanolin alcohol, panthenol, glycerin, bisabolol.
Indications for AQUAPHOR HEALING OINTMENT:
Dry, cracked or irritated skin; diaper rash.
Adults and Children:
Apply liberally as needed.
Avoid eyes. Do not apply to third degree burns, deep or puncture wounds or lacerations.
Oint—1.75oz, 3oz, 3.5oz, 14oz
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Optimizing Treatment for Patients With Chronic Sciatica: Gabapentin vs Pregabalin
- Tiglutik Now Available for the Treatment of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Modifiable CV Risk Factors Within Healthy Range Indicative of CV Morphology, White Matter Lesions
- A New Look at Demyelination and White Matter Density in Multiple Sclerosis
- Early Onset of Efficacy After Erenumab Treatment in Chronic and Episodic Migraines