ATROVENT NASAL SPRAY 0.06% Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Ipratropium bromide 0.06% (42mcg/spray); aqueous soln.
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
Indications for ATROVENT NASAL SPRAY 0.06%:
Rhinorrhea associated with the common cold.
Adults and Children:
<5yrs: not recommended. 5–11yrs: 2 sprays in each nostril 3 times daily. ≥12yrs: 2 sprays in each nostril 3–4 times daily.
Allergy to atropine or its derivatives.
Avoid eyes. Narrow-angle glaucoma. GI or GU obstruction. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Epistaxis, dry mouth or throat, nasal congestion or dryness.
Nasal spray—15mL (165 sprays)
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Sports-Related Concussion Outcomes Predicted With Serum Neurofilament Light
- FDA Fast-Tracks Treatment for Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Psychological Therapies May Help Older Adults With Chronic Pain
- Amyloid Positivity Increases Risk for Cognitive Impairment in Dementia-Free Patients
- Valproic Acid-Related Adverse Fetal Outcomes May Be Linked to Placental Effects
- Risk of Dementia Up for Older Adults With Lowest Wealth
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Mortality in Alzheimer Disease Not Strongly Associated With Antipsychotics