AZO CRANBERRY OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit.C 60mg, calcium (as calcium phosphate) 50mg, phosphorus (as calcium phosphate) 38mg, PACran Natural Cranberry Powder Concentrate 900mg, Bacillus coagulans GBI-30 6086 probiotic 100 million CFU's; per 2 tabs; milk-, dye-, preservative-, yeast-, wheat-, and gluten-free.
Indications for AZO CRANBERRY:
To help maintain a healthy urinary tract.
2 tabs daily. For max protection against bacteria attaching to bladder wall, take up to 4 tabs daily.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Gender and Multiple Sclerosis: How It Influences Prognosis and Future Treatment
- Natalizumab Improves Cognitive Function in Multiple Sclerosis
- Significant Variations in Epilepsy Surgical Strategy, Deficit Reporting Exist
- Thrombolysis With Tenecteplase Is as Safe as Alteplase in Stroke Mimics
- Smoking Promotes Disease Progression in Multiple Sclerosis
- 5 Key Findings Presented at 2018 Parkinson Disease Conference
- Parkinson Disease and the Gut: Treatment Potential Abounds
- Managing Comorbid Migraine and Mood Disorders: A Synergistic Approach
- Stroke-Code Patients With Low NIHSS Score, No Acute Imaging Findings Often Misdiagnosed
- Ethical Challenges of Nusinersen: Considerations When Counseling on Treatment
- Multiple Sclerosis Increases Risk for Infection During Pregnancy
- Magnesium Has No Effect on Cognitive Outcomes Following Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Incorporating Guidelines Into Clinical Practice: An Interview With Gary L. LeRoy, MD
- Combo Physical, Mental Activity Prevents Cognitive Decline
- Medicaid Expansion Linked to Gains in Insurance Coverage