BABY'S ONLY ORGANIC SOY OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein 2.8g (soy, protein concentrate), fats 5.3g (high oleic sunflower, soybean, coconut oils), carbohydrates 10.8g (brown rice syrup), fatty acids (linoleic 1000mg, linolenic 110mg), soy lecithin, taurine, iron 1.8mg/100Cal, L-carnitine, L-methionine, vitamins, minerals; vanilla-flavor.
Nature's One, Inc.
Indications for BABY'S ONLY ORGANIC SOY:
Feeding for toddlers ≥12 months with cow's milk sensitivity or lactose intolerance.
Prepared as directed provides 21Cal/oz.
Toddler formula with iron.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Poor Functional Outcomes Tied to Depressive Symptoms in Multiple Sclerosis
- Oxidized Low-Density Lipoprotein May Predict Risk for Recurrent Stroke
- Inappropriate Prescribing Protocols in Parkinson Disease
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis