Bacitracin Ophthalmic Ointment Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Indications for Bacitracin Ophthalmic Ointment:
Susceptible infections of conjunctiva and cornea.
Adults and Children:
Apply 1–3 times daily. Blepharitis: remove scales and crusts before applying to lid margins.
Not recommended for deep-seated ocular infections or those likely to become systemic.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Serious Adverse Events Profile for Cladribine Confirmed With Extended Data
- Oxidized Low-Density Lipoprotein May Predict Risk for Recurrent Stroke
- Inappropriate Prescribing Protocols in Parkinson Disease
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis